Po Po Too Slow

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
i wish i could have been that lucky. i was having some fun on sheridan rd and a glencoe cop was going the other direction. i passed by her going 55. she pulled a U turn and came after me. i was pissed, the damn thing said public safety on the side of it, and it was a tahoe! i guess public safety is a fancy way to say police now a days.

fastfocus

TCG Elite Member
Nov 30, 2004
maniak said:
i wish i could have been that lucky. i was having some fun on sheridan rd and a glencoe cop was going the other direction. i passed by her going 55. she pulled a U turn and came after me. i was pissed, the damn thing said public safety on the side of it, and it was a tahoe! i guess public safety is a fancy way to say police now a days.

they are public safety becase they are police and fire combined, they have tahoes to carry fire equipment in them because if your a cop there.. ur also a fire fighter.. i used to work for them and drove those tahoes a couple of times..to bad i wasnt in the car with you.. i could of gotten you out of a ticket lol...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info