So if you try and race a slower car, you have a small penis? You guys gotta read this

TaintedSnake01

Tainted Racing
Aug 14, 2005
bd0.jpg

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
04' GT said:
YA BOY! 14.2 w/ a cold air and a catback :dunno: is that good?

Yeah and your a shitty driver IMO! These cars to 13.9 or better with a tire STOCK! :argue: I went 14.4 with my 94' 5.slow and it was the slowest car on the road. My womans 2000 GT would pull me by school buses and her car is stock except a K&N. So maybe your having some issues :dunno: :lmao:

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
BOOSTED2V said:
Yeah and your a shitty driver IMO! These cars to 13.9 or better with a tire STOCK! :argue: I went 14.2 with my 94' 5.slow and it was the slowest car on the road. My womans 2000 GT would pull me by school buses and her car is stock except a K&N. So maybe your having some issues :dunno: :lmao:
If you went 14.2(without nitrous) with your 94 then my old stock 95 Gt must have been in the mid 13's, which is impossible :nono:

cobra20

Feb 20, 2006
350Z's arent even fast.

So im driving with my girl in my 03 cobra. stock, exept for a hypertech programmer. This idiot in a 350z tries to scare me by flooring his V6. I didnt wana waste gas on that guy but he was asking for it. So i hit the gas, this guy is trying to catch up to me, he looking farther and farther away. I get a red light. The nissan gets there after a while and he say's that he wasnt expecting me to race, but will take me on from a stand still. Make a long story short, green shows and, yes as you should all know, another on my smoked list. Whats funny is that they actually think they got a chance.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
With all the races I've done with 350Z's, I never start it. They always try something first and I just smack them down like I do with every other ricer.

I'm sure why they think we "want" to race them. I really don't care one way or the other. They're not worthy of our attention.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info