sad day for an 01

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
04' GT said:
went to GLD today and as i pulled in a red 01 went down the track and Blew its Dif. RIP my friend :weep:, the guy let his buddy drive and thats who blew it, what would you do if ur friend blew your dif. personaly i would kill'em

Exactly why I would never drive any of my friends fast cars and vice versa. I would feel like dogsh1t if I did that to my friends car and I know they would feel bad too. Oh well, at least it is only the diff and not clipping the wall at 100+. :biggthump

04' GT

Built not Bought
Nov 28, 2005
rocket5979 said:
Exactly why I would never drive any of my friends fast cars and vice versa. I would feel like dogsh1t if I did that to my friends car and I know they would feel bad too. Oh well, at least it is only the diff and not clipping the wall at 100+. :biggthump
that almost happened to a guy with a grand national his axle shaft blew out half way down the track he went towards the wall but he stoped it before he hit... now thats driving

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info