Anybody have a stock MAF I could borrow?

Dana

Bluesmobile
Mar 2, 2004
Flyn high again said:
I'll be pulling mine off in a week. I'm down South, too, but not as far as Dan.
Ya, but you are pulling it off over here. So not really closer. :p

You could probably just hook up a volt meter temporarily to check the voltage and see what happens...

It will at least tell you if the MAF is working or your Predator is bad.
Dan

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
i have one you can borrow. but i think your problem is that you are looking for a MAF_V reading when the later calibrations use MAF Counts instead. Does the predator have an obd2 tag for MAF Counts?

i have my wideband commander set up to datalog maf_v since my tune is based on AMZ2 calibration code. original calibration was YDH1.

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
ShelbyGuy said:
i have one you can borrow. but i think your problem is that you are looking for a MAF_V reading when the later calibrations use MAF Counts instead. Does the predator have an obd2 tag for MAF Counts?

i have my wideband commander set up to datalog maf_v since my tune is based on AMZ2 calibration code. original calibration was YDH1.

Hey John, I tried logging everything for "Fuel Drivability" and everything was showing values EXCEPT for MAF V. The MAF value looks to be the actual volume (maybe?) of air coming in. I then hooked up my Predator to my Expedition and the MAF V was reading just fine (and about .76 at idle), so I'm pretty sure the Predator is working just fine.

BTW... how much does the wideband run? I've got a mid-pipe coming in the mail and I believe it's already got a bung welded in, so I might look into getting one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info