Whos been to Traffic School?

4DoorBlackTop

Addict
Sep 28, 2005
I know I'm probably not the only one here. I think it's a nice way to get your tickets off your record and last time I got pulled over I asked if I could go. The cop said yes and I was jumping up and down at the police station with joy. He told me then to "Get the hell outta here!" Funny story actually... I got clocked in doing 86 on the skyway where the limit is 55. I was in my Marauder and the cop wrote me up for speeding and having a tinted licence plate cover. He took my licence and I asked if it was still $75 bucks to get it back like it was last year. He said it's now $105 for the speed I was going. I was like ok, but last time I didn't have exact change and the cop said "This ain't no currency exhange." He was like ok lets go, but you gotta get rid of this car. I was like why. He said look at your record.... get a 4 banger like everyone else your age so you can't make it up this fast. I was like NO I make sure I don't drive what everyone else has and if it gets more then 22mpg then that means it's slow! He laughed and we headed over to the station. He was like I think your shoes are too heavy you need new ones. I was like I got converse all stars if you can think of a lighter shoe tell me. We laughed. He said "I got a girlfriend and I think shes going through a midlife crisis. She has a Cobra SVT you wanna buy it?" I was like "Why would I buy a car from you if I'm going to lose my licence in a month?" He just looked at me and said "You know your going to drive anyway." We laughed again. :clap: I didn't have exactly $105 cash on me and so he looked at me and said "This ain't no currency exchange!" I was like how dare you! He eventually settled for a little less then that and I was gone. Theres more to the story, but I thought I'd share that with you guys. Thats not the reason I went to traffic school thats just another story. So back to the point whos been to traffic school?

99svtdvr

open for business
Apr 27, 2005
5-6

2 times before I actually got my license, 2 8 hour classes. That will teach all you youngsters to drive before you have your license. There were other tickets behind the story other than moving violations...6 in all that night. Worst part was I was driving a Mazda 323. Stupid Stupid Stupid.

BlownVenom01

Addict
Mar 19, 2006
I went to a 4 hour like 2 years ago with my 5.0, now i gotta go again, probably to another 4 but maybe an 8 hour, for a ticket i got in my cobra a little while ago. ugh. Only its MUCH better than a strike on your record, theres probably not too many people that relate to this but if you get convicted of TWO moving violations before your 21, they suspend your liscence automatically. TWO!!!! IN FIVE YEARS!!!! When your 21, you can get up to 2 or 3 A YEAR and MAYBE lose your liscence. Flippin crazy i know like 4 kids that have lost their liscence and they all are suffering out their ass for it. They all don't go to college and can't get/keep a job because they can't drive. And they don't even drive fast cars they just have bad luck. Well none the less their life is majorly limited because they got TWOO MOVING VIOLATIONS!! Soon they'll be throwing infants in jail for stealing other kids candy. We should adopt a system less based on suspending and revoking liscences and more based on fines, like when i got a ticket in Georgia, it was 275 dollars, but didn't go on my record. I would much rather pay out the ass than pay in the long run. I'm up to 4 moving violations (3 speeding and 1 squealing tires) over 3 long years and I've managed to get only one conviction.

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
I've been there once, and it was just stupid. I got a ticket for going 80 in a 45 on my motorcycle (I still call BS on the cop b/c I was going much faster than that...I actually tipped 120 on that upswing, but I wasn't going to complain). So I had to sit in the 8 hour class listening to a guy talk about safe driving, and blind spots, and all that stupid stuff related to cars... I was like, "I was on my motorcycle, does any of this apply to me?" The teacher didn't really like that comment... :dunno:

The other funny part about that was I walked into the class, and there was a guy I went to grade school and caddied w/. We both just laughed and screwed around the entire time. Then on the way out I told him I'd race him back to our homes... :burnout:

Juggernaut

TCG Elite Member
Mar 16, 2005
Seriously what the hell did you people do to have to go to driving school, i got handed 7 tickets in one siting and drive away free and clear.....ive had close to 40 tickets and 25 at least in one year.......seriously ive never been offered driving school and my record is SQUEALY CLEAN....theres not a thing on it?

Nicky Pass

Hey YO!
Jun 6, 2004
Juggernaut said:
Seriously what the hell did you people do to have to go to driving school, i got handed 7 tickets in one siting and drive away free and clear.....ive had close to 40 tickets and 25 at least in one year.......seriously ive never been offered driving school and my record is SQUEALY CLEAN....theres not a thing on it?

...I guess it who you know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info