Anyone help me out

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
Anyone going to the Hooters meet on Saturday. Ive got to swap a pulley. Ive got a pulley puller from my bro down the street but I need one with a hub removal plate. The one I have doesnt come with the plate. The pulley on now is a steeda 2.8 with hub. Im taking it off and replacing it with a chrome SLP 2.8 non slip standard mount.
Can anyone who has one bring it for me to use.... please oh please. I know cool down time.

BlownVenom01

Addict
Mar 19, 2006
I'll be there but i dont have one, when we changed the pulley on my buddies supercharger in my front lawn (ha) we used on of the ones they rent for free from autozone, it had a hub attachment. We through the stock pulley into a hole next to my driveway that collects water and it's now buried in 2 inches of mud. mayb ill dig that up one day haha

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
yournamehear119 said:
I'll be there but i dont have one, when we changed the pulley on my buddies supercharger in my front lawn (ha) we used on of the ones they rent for free from autozone, it had a hub attachment. We through the stock pulley into a hole next to my driveway that collects water and it's now buried in 2 inches of mud. mayb ill dig that up one day haha
Called numerous different Autozones, Advance and Napa auto parts stores. Nobody has one anywhere around. Anyone have one they can bring so I can change this thing out? :crying:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list