just got a call from pinks!

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
lightningtodd said:
i just talked to nate from the tv show pinks! he told me they have an opening but i wont be able to do it (its in phoenix) when they make it this way i am going to "race" my buddy and his '05 gto. when this happens im going to need a "crew" hopefully some of you will be around to participate. ill keep you informed

i am a great pit monkey and fit in most overhead storage bins :D

dohc97

resident mexican
Mar 21, 2005
MGT2002 said:
those are the guys that end up jumping you when you beat them. learned that last week
thats why i dont street race, too much crap going on for me to care about it. Besides my car is stock so almost anyone could beat me. Next time i should go with you guys, just so that i can warn you about what is going down. If our crew loses on pinks i can start the jumping of the other crew :p

mustangmike2003

Regular
Nov 24, 2005
lightningtodd said:
i just talked to nate from the tv show pinks! he told me they have an opening but i wont be able to do it (its in phoenix) when they make it this way i am going to "race" my buddy and his '05 gto. when this happens im going to need a "crew" hopefully some of you will be around to participate. ill keep you informed

I think that show is fake for some reason

mosconiac

Regular
Jan 5, 2005
mustangmike2003 said:
I think that show is fake for some reason
Yeah, kinda like I think Pam's boobs are fake for some reason.

pam.anderson.jpg

danimal

Regular
May 24, 2004
actually its not fake,i know a couple of people that where on the show and they did indeed win the competitors cars and there is a pic of justin from jpc with the car he won on his trailor in front of his shop after the race,and rich groh who does my engine work was at the track when it took place and he also said that the show was real

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info