Anyone know this car?

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Hey everyone,

Yesterday, I picked up an 03 White Mach 1 (13,000 miles) from Rizza Ford in Orland Park.

Here is the information that I know so far:

03 White Mach 1 from the Aurora/Naperville/Plainfield area.
VIN: 1FAFP42R53F404671

Originally registered in Aurora. 1 owner

performance mods - Paul's Performance Cold Air, no cat x or h pipe, magnaflow catback and shorty shifter.

visual mods - black shorty antenna and black bullet gas tank cover.

I would appreciate any additional information or history on the car. Even a Carfax would be great.

Thanks

Dave

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Pay NO attention to the man behind the yellow car.

Listen to MMMMEEEEE......

Nice car ya got there...how would you like the road hugging performance of Independent Rear Suspension specially designed for the Mustang by the Special Vehicle Team at Ford Motor Company? It offers a smooth and controlled cornering ability with no hopping around normally associated with the OLD live axle still used on today's cars.

I just happen to have one you' really enjoy.

:joke:

I used to see a white Mach 1 at RT 66 from time to time. That guy loved his car so if it's that one you're probably OK...but that's all I know.

Dawg

Mar 10, 2005
03redvert said:
Hey everyone,

Yesterday, I picked up an 03 White Mach 1 (13,000 miles) from Rizza Ford in Orland Park.

performance mods - Paul's Performance Cold Air, no cat x or h pipe, magnaflow catback and shorty shifter.

I would appreciate any additional information or history on the car. Even a Carfax would be great.

Thanks

Dave
Carfax on it is clean................................

Since its establishment as an independent company in 1986, CARFAX has collected the largest vehicle history database in North America. This database currently includes over 4 billion records from thousands of public and private sources.

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. Other information about this vehicle, including problems, may not have been reported to CARFAX. Use this report as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car.

Good News -- Vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee! No severe problems (major accidents, fire, flood damage, major odometer problems or lemon history) were ever reported by a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) for this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R53F404671). If you find that any of these severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.

You must register at www.CARFAX.com to activate this free guarantee!

CARFAX Talking CarTM
The story of this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R53F404671) according to our interpretation of the information reported to CARFAX:
This coupe has had 1 owner in Illinois. It was originally registered by the owner for personal use.
It has had no minor or moderate accidents reported to CARFAX.
It has had no DMV-reported total loss events, like a major accident, fire or flood.
It has not been reported by a DMV as having an Exceeds Mechanical Limits or Not Actual Mileage title.
It has a consistent mileage history with no indication of an odometer rollback. The last odometer reading, reported on 07/30/2003, was 203 miles.
It was not reported by a DMV as a Manufacturer Buyback or LEMON.
CARFAX estimates it has 4 months or 35,797 miles remaining on the basic warranty. The basic warranty provides bumper-to-bumper coverage.
Go to the Detailed Vehicle History for the complete history and a glossary of terms.

Report Summary
1. ACCIDENT CHECK

Total Loss Check No Severe Accidents Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!
Other Accident Indicators No Accident Indicators Reported
2. MILEAGE ACCURACY CHECK

Truth-In-Mileage Check No Odometer Problems Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!
Odometer Rollback Check No Potential Odometer Rollback Found
Mileage Consistency Check No Inconsistent Odometer Reading Found
3. LEMON CHECK®
No Mfr. Buyback Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!
4. OWNERSHIP CHECK

Number of Owners 1 Estimated Owner(s)
Type of Owners Originally Registered as a Personal Vehicle
5. RECALL CHECK
Recall Information Is Now Available From FORD
6. WARRANTY CHECK
An Estimated 4 months or 35,797 miles Remaining on the Basic Warranty. Interested in an Extended Warranty?
DETAILED VEHICLE HISTORY 4 HISTORY RECORDS REPORTED
Tell us what you know about this vehicle

Year/Make/Model: 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I

Body Style: COUPE
Engine: 4.6L V8 EFI 32V DOHC
Fuel: GASOLINE
Driveline: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
Manufactured in: UNITED STATES
Safety Equipment: Anti-lock Brakes, Dual front air bags/active (manual) belts

Standard Equipment: Power Windows, Power Steering, Air Conditioning, AM / FM CD, Power Brakes, Tilt Wheel, 6-digit Odometer

Find great cars just listed in your area — for FREE. View more listings for this type of vehicle
2002 FORD MUSTANG GT
Body Style: Convertible
Engine Type: 4.6L V8 EFI 16V SOHC
Standard Equipment: Power Windows, Power Steering, Air Conditioning, AM / FM CD, Power Brakes, Tilt Wheel
Free CARFAX Vehicle History Report Bill Kay Pontiac-GMC Downers Grove
1-888-251-3226

Distance: 18.27 mi
View Dealer Inventory
Contact Dealer

2003 FORD MUSTANG GT Listed 1 day ago
Body Style: Convertible
Free CARFAX Vehicle History Report Sutton Ford
Distance: 43.43 mi
Contact Dealer
2002 FORD MUSTANG GT Listed 1 day ago
Body Style: Coupe
Free CARFAX Vehicle History Report Bensenville Motors
Distance: 17.26 mi
Contact Dealer

Let us do the work!
Be the first to know about 2003 FORD MUSTANG vehicles just listed for sale in your area.

Email Address:

FREE to you from CARFAX. Additional information to help you make the right decision when buying or selling a used car or truck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How safe and reliable is this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I?
Find out with the CARFAX Safety & Reliability Report.

What are other CARFAX customers saying about this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I?
Share what you know about this vehicle - Add a CARFAX Customer Rating & Comment.

Total Loss Check:

GOOD NEWS! No severe damage events were ever reported by a DMV for this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R53F404671). If you find that any of the following severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Salvage Title Loss Due To Fire Title
Junk Title Flood Damage Title
Rebuilt/Reconstructed Title Hail Damage Title
Dismantled Title Canadian Total Loss

Other Accident Indicators:

This 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R53F404671) had no accident indicators reported to CARFAX from its sources. This section checks for accidents and/or related damage reported from many public and private sources. Not all accidents are reported to CARFAX. A vehicle inspection completed by your dealer or professional mechanic is recommended.

No Salvage Auction Record Reported No Crash Test Vehicle Record Reported
No Fire Damage Record Reported No Airbag Deployment Record Reported
No Automotive Recycler Record Reported No Damage Disclosure Record Reported
No Frame Damage Record Reported No Collision Repair Facility Record Reported
No Police Accident Record Reported

CARFAX depends on public and private sources for its accident data. Each one of these sources has different processing times. CARFAX can only report what is in our database on 27.Mar.2006 04:34:31. New data will result in a change to this report.
Not all accidents are reported to the Police. Tell us if you know of other fender benders, accidents or damage.
CARFAX is supporting a coalition of local and state civic, private and consumer groups who believe that Illinois car buyers have the right to know whether the used car they would like to purchase has been involved in a police-reported accident. The coalition supports Illinois state legislation that calls for the release of police accident reports to interested consumer groups. Please visit ProtectCarBuyers.org to learn more.

Register FREE Guarantee | CARFAX Help Center

Truth-In-Mileage Check:

GOOD NEWS! No major odometer problems were ever reported by a DMV under the Truth-In-Mileage Act for this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R53F404671). If you find that any of the following odometer problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Not Actual Mileage Title - issued by DMV when the owner discloses mileage fraud or a broken odometer.
Exceeds Mechanical Limits Title - issued by DMV when the owner discloses an odometer rollover.

Odometer Rollback Check:

CARFAX found no odometer rollbacks for this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R53F404671). Rollbacks reported in this section originate from readings collected by a DMV or other verifiable source.

Mileage Consistency Check:

CARFAX found no inconsistent odometer readings in the mileage history of this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R53F404671).

Date: Mileage:
07/30/2003 203

Do you know this vehicle's current mileage? Tell us and help protect others from mileage fraud.

GOOD NEWS! No manufacturer buyback was ever reported by a DMV for this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R53F404671). If you find that a manufacturer buyback was reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Ownership History:

CARFAX estimates that this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R53F404671) had 1 owner(s). CARFAX analyzed this vehicle's title history and other supporting events to identify potential ownership transfers. In compliance with the U.S. privacy laws, CARFAX does not collect or report owner names or addresses.

Estimated Owners: Date: Location:
1st owner 07/30/2003 Illinois

CARFAX AdvisorTM
The cost of ownership varies by vehicle. Go to Edmunds.com to check the recommended service schedule and estimated costs for this vehicle.

Types of Owners:

This 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R53F404671) was checked for 8 types of registrations.

Personal Use Registration Reported No Fleet Registration Reported
No Lease Registration Reported No Commercial Registration Reported
No Rental Registration Reported No Non-Profit Registration Reported
No Taxi Registration Reported No Built to Non U.S. Standards Record Reported

Do you have information about how this vehicle was used or driven? Tell us what you know.

Recall information for this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R53F404671) is now available directly from FORD. Get a current list of recalls that require repair for this vehicle.

For your convenience, CARFAX has estimated the remaining original manufacturer warranty coverage based on information reported to us on this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R53F404671). Please confirm remaining factory warranty and extended warranty options with your dealer. Interested in an extended warranty?

Estimated start date of warranty: 07/15/2003
Last reading reported on 07/30/2003: 203 miles Recalculate with current mileage
Today's Date: March 27, 2006

Type of Coverage: Original Warranty: Estimated Remaining Coverage:
Basic 36 months or 36,000 miles 4 months or 35,797 miles
Drivetrain 36 months or 36,000 miles 4 months or 35,797 miles
Emissions 24 months or 24,000 miles Coverage expired
Corrosion 60 months or unlimited mileage 28 months or unlimited mileage
Transferable Transferable: no cost, unlimited owners covered. Same
Roadside Assistance 36 months or 36,000 miles 4 months or 35,797 miles
Safety Belt & Inflatable Restraint 60 months or 50,000 miles 28 months or 49,797 miles
Specific Components 96 months or 80,000 miles 64 months or 79,797 miles
Notes: Manufacturer covers emissions components under basic warranty. Emissions coverage may vary by state. Refer to owners manual for specific details. Transferable: no cost, unlimited owners covered. Roadside assistance is covered during basic warranty. Safety belt and inflatable restraint systems are covered for 5 years or 50,000 miles. Alignment and wheel balance covered for 1 year 12,000 miles Tires are covered under warranty.

CARFAX Warranty Check provides an estimate of this vehicle's remaining warranty coverage. It does not take into account some vehicle history events. For example, major accidents resulting in Salvage or Junk titles that may void the original manufacturer warranty or ownership transfers that may decrease warranty coverage. This warranty information is only valid for vehicles manufactured for sale in the US. Complete warranty coverage information is available for this vehicle at the FORD web site.

CARFAX searched more than 4 billion records from over 7,600 sources and found 4 record(s) for this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R53F404671).

Date:
Mileage Reading:
Source:
General Comments:

03/20/2003 NICB
Vehicle manufactured and shipped to original
dealer

07/15/2003 Illinois
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Aurora, IL
Registered as
personal vehicle

07/30/2003 203 Illinois
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Aurora, IL
Title #T3211657210
Title issued or updated
First owner reported
Loan or lien reported

03/07/2006 Dealer Inventory
Orland Park, IL
Vehicle offered for sale

Tell us what you know about this vehicle

Detailed Vehicle History Definitions:

First Owner
When the first owner(s) obtains a title from a Department of Motor Vehicles as proof of ownership.

Personal Use
Vehicle was registered by the owner for private or personal use.

CARFAX
BUYBACK GUARANTEE

If you find that any of these severe problems were reported by a Department of Motor Vehicles and were not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.

Severe Damage: Odometer Problems: Lemon History:
Salvage/Junk

Rebuilt/Reconstructed

Dismantled

Fire/Flood/Hail

Canadian Total Loss
Exceeds Mechanical Limits

Not Actual Mileage
Manufacturer Buyback

Your CARFAX Buyback Coverage:
Vehicle: Transferable Coverage: Activation:
2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I
1FAFP42R53F404671 03/27/2006 - 03/27/2007 REQUIRED --
ACTIVATE TODAY!

Activation Required

Go to www.carfax.com
Terms and Conditions Apply
CARFAX agrees to buy this vehicle back from the holder of this Vehicle History Report if the report indicates the vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee and a Branded Title, as fully defined in the Terms and Conditions, actually exists for this vehicle. YOU MUST REGISTER TO ACTIVATE THIS FREE GUARANTEE (www.carfax.com) in order to be eligible for payment. View Terms and Conditions (www.carfax.com/guarantee/hctermsanddef.cfm).

Additional Services & Resources:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Insurance Center Pre-purchase Inspection

CARFAX Disclaimer:

CARFAX DEPENDS ON ITS SOURCES FOR THE ACCURACY AND RELIABILITY OF ITS INFORMATION. THEREFORE, NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ASSUMED BY CARFAX OR ITS AGENTS FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS REPORT. CARFAX FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CARFAX®

Need help? Please visit our Help Center at www.carfax.com.

© 2006 CARFAX, Inc., an R.L. Polk & Co. company. All rights reserved. Patents pending. 27.Mar.2006 04:34:31

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
That isn't the CARFAX "I" met in the 90's. It seems a lot better.

I wonder if they've come up with this warranty since they opened because I never saw the buy back clause before. Like they say though....THEY ARE ONLY A TOOL IN THE BOX, and NOT the absolute, except for what the DMV "should" know. Interesting.....very interesting.

I still don't trust them because a crook can prevent them from knowing if he wants to. At least CARFAX has some form of warranty.....that's good.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
03redvert said:
Hey everyone,

Thanks

Dave

I wonder if Greg from CMC ever sold his Mach 1 and that might be it? :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info