Sutton High Performance gets NEW DYNO!!!

Just in time for the Summer season!!!! Sutton High Performance just received our Brand New Dyno Jet rollers...... that can now handle up to 1500rwhp......our current Dyno will handle 1000rwhp.......currently they are developing a software that will be a 1/4 mile simulator that will be within a tenth of your real world et. ....We at Suttonhp are excited!!!!.........I will add any further specs on our fresh new Rollers on Monday........Guys its gonna be a good summer :headbang:

Randy@SuttonHp

Regular
Mar 11, 2004
Just in time for the Summer season!!!! Sutton High Performance just received our Brand New Dyno Jet rollers...... that can now handle up to 1500rwhp......our current Dyno will handle 1000rwhp.......currently they are developing a software that will be a 1/4 mile simulator that will be within a tenth of your real world et. ....We at Suttonhp are excited!!!!.........I will add any further specs on our fresh new Rollers on Monday........Guys its gonna be a good summer :headbang:

Just to add our, new dyno also will be eqipped with a eddy current brake. This will allow us to tune with a load on the vehicle if needed on turbo and higher hp vehicles.

Flyn high again said:
New dyno sounds good. I'm assuming it's a replacement for the old one, not a 2nd dyno?

I think there will be huge interest in a dyno day using the quarter mile simulator software.

Yes this is a replacement of our current Dyno........The software for the simulator is still being developed....they are working out all the bugs before sending us the software......we will keep our fingers crossed on having it by the time we have our dyno day.......

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL

My TT big block lawnmower is on its way!!! Bout time I can dyno it!!! :headbang:

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Here on earth..... :D .....I plan to have my sponsor (Comstock) Turbo Drag Radial car brought down and set the bar for the most HP on the rollers :cool: should be in the 1300rwhp range with 88mm....

Realism is a relative thing Greg.... :D :headbang: hehehehehehe. That sounds like a pretty badass # that the turbo car should put down. A fella I have known for a while, Bill Rotolante, down in Florida is fabbing an 88mm turbo into his 347 vehicle. It should put down a tad over 1000 to the wheels. Both put meaning to the saying "balls that clank!"... :headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info