Hows the weather up there?

CHITOWNPAUL

Mar 13, 2006
Chicago's one of the greatest cities "when it's warm out" and I've been to A LOT of cities all over the US and world!! Anybody come from California or the southwest? I'd love to live in San Diego. Surpised car lovers like us don't pack up and go. I realize some people stay here for kids,family,jobs, but hell I'm single,25, and no kids. The weather here really sucks. Hey Rotzs where are you in Texas? Wait till summer you're gonna fry!

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Mar 16, 2006
Northern texas just southeast of the panhandle. Vernon. Very small town. (for me). I probably will cook...we've already had one day where i felt like that. 90 degrees and a hot wind blowing in your face...YUCK. Im coming home for summer, hopefully.

But it was another very cold day here. supposed to warm into the 70s this weekend. :cool2:

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
california is car-unfriendly.

CHITOWNPAUL said:
Chicago's one of the greatest cities "when it's warm out" and I've been to A LOT of cities all over the US and world!! Anybody come from California or the southwest? I'd love to live in San Diego. Surpised car lovers like us don't pack up and go. I realize some people stay here for kids,family,jobs, but hell I'm single,25, and no kids. The weather here really sucks. Hey Rotzs where are you in Texas? Wait till summer you're gonna fry!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info