Sopranos

TOPGUN

Regular
Dec 25, 2005
have any of you been following the show? whats the deal with Tony is he reliving his life as if he wasnt a gangster or what? :dunno: :dunno:

pG01-2058973dt.jpg

Adrenaline

Puta barata
Mar 19, 2006
TOPGUN said:
have any of you been following the show? whats the deal with Tony is he reliving his life as if he wasnt a gangster or what? :dunno: :dunno:

pG01-2058973dt.jpg

He is in a coma, Jr shot him because he is losing it upstairs, there is one scene were you can see the doctor shine a flashlight in his eyes while he is dreaming and he thinks its a helicopter up above, :biggthump

TOPGUN

Regular
Dec 25, 2005
Adrenaline said:
He is in a coma, Jr shot him because he is losing it upstairs, there is one scene were you can see the doctor shine a flashlight in his eyes while he is dreaming and he thinks its a helicopter up above, :biggthump

Yeah I get all that but then they cut away to him on a legitimate business trip. I don’t know what to make of it. :dunno:

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
TOPGUN said:

That's what I got out of it too.

I've heard rumors that the first couple episodes will lead up to the end, then the rest of the episodes revert back to where last season ended, and work their way up to where the first episode of this season started.

I also agree that last week's episode sucked.

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Hmmm.... I actually kinda liked it. I certainly don't want all episodes to be that slow, but I thought the way they are handling the coma (having Tony in a "dream" world struggling to regain his identity) is just a interesting way to keep Tony involved while being out of the main show.

It is already getting interesting how all the the other captains are acting.... i could see the battle of who becomes boss being very interesting in the future.

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
Wiked03 said:
Hmmm.... I actually kinda liked it. I certainly don't want all episodes to be that slow, but I thought the way they are handling the coma (having Tony in a "dream" world struggling to regain his identity) is just a interesting way to keep Tony involved while being out of the main show.

It is already getting interesting how all the the other captains are acting.... i could see the battle of who becomes boss being very interesting in the future.

Yeah, they showed little flashes from upcoming episodes on the commercials, and there's a lot of shooting coming up. Sylvio has already stepped up as the temp boss, and I can see Paulie getting a little hostile over it.

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
10th03cobra said:
Yep - some other people. I wonder if his other daughter is hot to?

I could only hope. You can't get much better than Meadow though, even if she is anorexic.

JoeGT38 said:
Sounded like adrianna to me....

That's what my friend said when we were watching it too. Remember last season, Tony and Adrianna started to get kinda close, then they got in the accident together. The rumor started that they crashed because she was blowing him. I could see that he was starting to have feelings for her then, so it wouldn't be too far off if he was dreaming of her being his wife.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info