Attempting to cook tonight, wish me luck

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
I mean, I can grill like a champ, I can cook meat and veggies like a champ...but this is something foreign to me. Cooking indoors, with a recipe, and words in that recipe Ive never heard before.

The Objective --> Stuffed Chicken Marsala with Asparagus Bruschette

Icing on the Cake, but getting kind of cocky --> Rasberry Sorbet with Chocolate Stawberries.

T-Minus 4hrs till serving time...wish me luck, Im off to the grocery store :burnout:

The Blondie

1MeanGt's Chick!!!
May 23, 2005
Look at you big guy!!! Im proud.... Make sure to buy boneless and skinless chicken breasts. it makes stuffing them alot easier. The raspberry sorbet is easy of you have a icream maker..... sorbet is easy to make. The straberries are easy too. make them look really pretty.... Get white chocolate and milk chocolate. the white give them a little bit of color. Good Luck!!!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Good luck. Remember that some times the recipe cooking times are wrong so use your judgement when following the cooking times. Taste while creating to see if you like it and adjust your ingredients if it tastes like dog doo. There's nothing wrong with adding or subtracting something if it makes the flavor better.

I may make some stuffed Portabella mushrooms tonight. Have to see what I have in the fridge to stuff them with. I'm thinking onions, peppers, a little garlic, celery, Ricotta or Parmesan cheese. I'll marinate the mushrooms in Extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and soy sauce, saute up the rest of the stuff, and bake for around 15 minutes in the oven. I discovered that broiling the portabellas for a few minutes before adding the fillers makes them taste even better.

Edit-DON'T taste the raw chicken... :D

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Post up a pic if you didn't eat the food already Hank. Here are my stuffed baby Portabellas. I decided to use Cheddar cheese [no Parmesan in the fridge]. Green stuff is for decoration only. Imagine biting into a really good steak and you'll have an idea what these taste like. I should save some for Amy but she doesn't get home for another hour and a half and I don't think they're going to make it that long. I like mushrooms better than she does anyways. :D

Attachments

• Resize 1.jpg
    Resize 1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 11

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
hj16 said:
Always... but its that time of the month and tomorrow is that day of the month :-o

That is a dilema. Hmmm, well, send in the scout before you send in the troop!!!!

W/ that said, you have two options:

a. Just dive in head first. Hold your breath though. Maybe clothes pin your nose
b. Get in and get out quick

Either way, you at least have to hit it!!! :headbang:

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
03redvert said:
That is a dilema. Hmmm, well, send in the scout before you send in the troop!!!!

W/ that said, you have two options:

a. Just dive in head first. Hold your breath though. Maybe clothes pin your nose
b. Get in and get out quick

Either way, you at least have to hit it!!! :headbang:

Hell Yeah, just turn off the lights and get a towel....

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Turned out delicious. Way better than I thought it would. Didnt like the way the recipe sauce turned out so I did a little improvising on it. I have one pic, its on my phone though. I presented it nicely

Kinda bummed though. She was to get off work at 9pm. I get a text at 740 saying her boss is letting her off early since she has a hot date (I said we were going out), I text her back asking when, she says 8pm. So I literally jump up and get to it. I was just starting to simmer the breats when she came in. So I fell short by about 10minutes. My presentation kicked ass...and she loved desert :D

I got my Valentines presents early too, some erotic chocolate, some massaging oils and John Hodgman's "The Areas of my Expertise". And some good, wholesome cardiovascular fun later on ;)

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
hj16 said:
Turned out delicious. Way better than I thought it would. Didnt like the way the recipe sauce turned out so I did a little improvising on it. I have one pic, its on my phone though. I presented it nicely

Kinda bummed though. She was to get off work at 9pm. I get a text at 740 saying her boss is letting her off early since she has a hot date (I said we were going out), I text her back asking when, she says 8pm. So I literally jump up and get to it. I was just starting to simmer the breats when she came in. So I fell short by about 10minutes. My presentation kicked ass...and she loved desert :D

I got my Valentines presents early too, some erotic chocolate, some massaging oils and John Hodgman's "The Areas of my Expertise". And some good, wholesome cardiovascular fun later on ;)

Good job. :headbang:

What's next on the menu?

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
hj16 said:

YYYEEEEE HHHHHAWWWWW!!!!!

and we were hump'n and we were pump'n.... slap a da ass uh uh uh.....

Oh baby, you like that? Yeah, I like your sister too. The way she moves those hips when on....

Ah, just kidding dear.... Seriously, I am just kidding.... I swear I did not see her birth mark on the left cheek of her buttocks....

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
hj16 said:
I mean, I can grill like a champ, I can cook meat and veggies like a champ...but this is something foreign to me. Cooking indoors, with a recipe, and words in that recipe Ive never heard before.

The Objective --> Stuffed Chicken Marsala with Asparagus Bruschette

Icing on the Cake, but getting kind of cocky --> Rasberry Sorbet with Chocolate Stawberries.

T-Minus 4hrs till serving time...wish me luck, Im off to the grocery store :burnout:
I make a good meal slicing a boneless/skinless chicken breast and sprinkling poultry seasoning in, then adding (yes a string cheese stick) and asparagus

So this is another good one to try :biggthump

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info