Where to buy VHT hi-temp paint (spray paint cans)?

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
I want to coat my new rotors, other than the disc surface, with some clear hi-temp paint. VHT makes the good stuff, the 1300 degree header coatings.

Has anyone seen it in a local store?

VHT FlameProof® Coatings:

They can be applied to bare metal rotors and withstand temperatures up to 1300F using proper application and curing.
Use these Ultra high temperature coatings for dressing up brake rotors and engine exhaust manifolds!

Available in the colors:

SP-102 FLAT BLACK
SP-115 CLEAR (SATIN)
SP-117 FLAT ALUMINUM

$8.99/ 11 Oz. Can

VHT® Brake & Caliper paint :

These paints withstand temperatures up to 950F using proper application an curing.
Use these paints to give you brake calipers and brake drums that show car look!

Available in the colors:
SP-731 REAL RED
SP-732 BRIGHT BLUE
SP-733 REAL ORANGE
SP-734 GLOSS BLACK
SP-735 CAST ALUMINUM
SP-738 BRIGHT YELLOW
SP-739 SATIN BLACK

$8.99/ 11 Oz. Can

Attachments

• vht_flameproof.jpeg
    vht_flameproof.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 121
  • vht_caliper_paint.jpeg
    vht_caliper_paint.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 68

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
ILLINI-SVT said:
I want to coat my new rotors, other than the disc surface, with some clear hi-temp paint. VHT makes the good stuff, the 1300 degree header coatings.

Has anyone seen it in a local store?

VHT FlameProof® Coatings:

They can be applied to bare metal rotors and withstand temperatures up to 1300F using proper application and curing.
Use these Ultra high temperature coatings for dressing up brake rotors and engine exhaust manifolds!

Available in the colors:

SP-102 FLAT BLACK
SP-115 CLEAR (SATIN)
SP-117 FLAT ALUMINUM

$8.99/ 11 Oz. Can

VHT® Brake & Caliper paint :

These paints withstand temperatures up to 950F using proper application an curing.
Use these paints to give you brake calipers and brake drums that show car look!

Available in the colors:
SP-731 REAL RED
SP-732 BRIGHT BLUE
SP-733 REAL ORANGE
SP-734 GLOSS BLACK
SP-735 CAST ALUMINUM
SP-738 BRIGHT YELLOW
SP-739 SATIN BLACK

$8.99/ 11 Oz. Can
I believe NAPA auto parts (let me know if you find it)
then I can check out prices for you :biggthump

The engine paint they have at Meijer grocery store, can't remember the name, is what I did the 1999 Cobra rotors with, and it never peeled or came ff :dunno: (and it was $3.99 a can I believe)

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
Thanks for all the suggestions, although I know I've seen the VHT stuff in stores, no one I called carried it. blubyu, thanks for that link, they had good prices on the stuff, ground shipping was real reasonable, and from Moline it should be here tomorrow when my rotors arrive anyway.

Hey Victor, where've you been? I've been feenin' for some boost, it's only been a week my truck has been down and I miss driving it so much.

When are we going to Hooters next????? ANYONE????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info