i got robbed!!

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Description

Item Specifics - Passenger Vehicles
Ford : Mustang
550Hp 2003 10th Anniversary Cobra Convertible

i want a recount this guy got 550 hp with just..."Now the goodies, Magna Flow Exhaust X Pipe & Cat Back(also have original), Roush sub-frame connectors, Apten Perfromance Chip/UpperPulley, K&N Filter Charger. Chrome inserts, etc. Platinum Coverage Extended Warranty after Factory Ends"

i guess its the chrome inserts and the subframe connectors..?? :dunno:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...iewItemQQcategoryZ6236QQitemZ4611228778QQrdZ1

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
now the best part:

Vehicle Description

Low mileage 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Convertible Cobra. 4.6 Liter 8 Cylinder SOHC Sequestial Port Motor. Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats, Cassetter Player, CD Changer, Premium Sound, ABS, Air, Cruise, Upper Airbags, Leather, Dual Sport Mirrors, Map Lights, Power Steering, Alloy Wheels, Power Brakes, Tachometer, Gauge Cluster, Trip Odometer, Tilt, Rear Winder Wiper, Driver Side Remote Mirror, Rear Spoiler, Interval Wipers, Console, Reclining Seats, Center Arm Rest. This car is in excellent condition. Baby on the way April 2nd, so this baby has to go unfortunatly. This is a limited edition #742 Ford Mustang Cobra Convertible Rocket. Only 2003 Cobras Equipped with the Anniversary Package, and of those only a fraction were convertibles making it a more rare vehicle yet. This vehicle has all original documentation and window sticker. This vehicle is professionally maintained by a certified high performance technician, and is equipped with all Amsoil Lubricants/Oil. This Vehicle has never seen snow, salt, cold weather, and only rain once or twice. This vehicle rests under cover in climate controlled garage. Now the goodies, Magna Flow Exhaust X Pipe & Cat Back(also have original), Roush sub-frame connectors, Apten Perfromance Chip/UpperPulley, K&N Filter Charger. Chrome inserts, etc. Platinum Coverage Extended Warranty after Factory Ends.

B

Boost12

I like that SLP 575hp kit that they sell!!! I met up with a kid with an 04 cobra last year from gurnee to race and he told me that he made 575 HP and I said I only make like 470 so he should spot me out :D So he gave me 3 and the hit to make up for the 100whp and I beat him by like 6 anyways because I 60 footed like a mofo and sprayed on his ass :lmao: :lmao: Then I made it sound like I was all worried and convinced him I would try it if he gave me 1 car and the hit and he did so I took his money again. I kind of felt gulity hussleing a fellow cobra guy but if hes dumb enoufgh to tell me hes got 575HP because he bought that SLP kit then I guess its ok ;)

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Boost12 said:
I like that SLP 575hp kit that they sell!!! I met up with a kid with an 04 cobra last year from gurnee to race and he told me that he made 575 HP and I said I only make like 470 so he should spot me out :D So he gave me 3 and the hit to make up for the 100whp and I beat him by like 6 anyways because I 60 footed like a mofo and sprayed on his ass :lmao: :lmao: Then I made it sound like I was all worried and convinced him I would try it if he gave me 1 car and the hit and he did so I took his money again. I kind of felt gulity hussleing a fellow cobra guy but if hes dumb enoufgh to tell me hes got 575HP because he bought that SLP kit then I guess its ok ;)

the dumbfuck deserved it!

B

Boost12

hj16 said:
Last time I was on F1s I couldnt hook until 60 much less a dig. Morons shouldnt be allowed to have money, good job taking it from him.
I know I learned the hard way with the F1s. I set up a race with a DSM that was AWD and I had to stay on my F1s and he gave me 2 cars but he ended up steeling the hit anyways and beat me. I lost 200 bucks on that and now I never race on F1s :cool: But then I saw the DSM at great lakes the next weekend and it was turning 11.3 at 126MPH :eek: It was alot faster than I thought it was :crying: :lmao:

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
whistlen93 said:
ya well i had a guy look at my car and thought that all cobras were supercharged so he thought my car was stock.... um ok. and its the internet we all have 575+ hp dont we? ive got the high perfomance gauges and tail pipes good for like 200hp.

:eek: Damn man.. where can i get an internet version special edition cobra :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info