Doug @ Sutton HP

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Greg helped me with my car today and i can tell you firsthand he has a high regard for customer satisfaction and customer concern, he walked me through my install and was VERY professional. this a great acquisition to an allready superb team!!

thanks again..

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I met Greg in person today. He's very personable and friendly. Tall, too. :D

Greg mentioned setting up some events for/with us including the King Mod Motor [see thread- http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?t=9408 ] event and an upcoming dyno day at Sutton. Let's help him get settled in as much as we can. Everybody remember Greg may not know about conversations we had with Doug so fill him in on what you are ordering/doing if necessary. Thanks!

Welcome to Greg in the new job and best wishes to Doug in future endeavours.

REN#4106

TCG Elite Member
Nov 8, 2005
SLASH said:
Greg helped me with my car today and i can tell you firsthand he has a high regard for customer satisfaction and customer concern, he walked me through my install and was VERY professional. this a great acquisition to an allready superb team!!

thanks again..

Thank You very much......Hope everything goes well with the Cobra......let me know about what we talked about on the phone after you left..........

Greg@Suttonhp

REN#4106

TCG Elite Member
Nov 8, 2005
Flyn high again said:
I met Greg in person today. He's very personable and friendly. Tall, too. :D

Greg mentioned setting up some events for/with us including the King Mod Motor [see thread- http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?t=9408 ] event and an upcoming dyno day at Sutton. Let's help him get settled in as much as we can. Everybody remember Greg may not know about conversations we had with Doug so fill him in on what you are ordering/doing if necessary. Thanks!

Welcome to Greg in the new job and best wishes to Doug in future endeavours.

Thank You.......It was nice meeting you in person........feel free to stop by our office anytime......

Greg@Suttonhp

REN#4106

TCG Elite Member
Nov 8, 2005
rocket5979 said:
Damn I just met Doug like yesterday when I dropped my Explorer off for the dynotune! I didn't know it was his last day!

Hey Greg are you the one I talked to in the office that has the new gen explorer that was curious about the Kenne Bell? Or was that someone else?

I think it might of been someone else......I own a Expedition :confused:

Greg@Suttonhp

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info