How do I remove a huge burnout I did?? I did it in a bad place!! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
Hey all, I made a fucking terrible decision last night @ 2 am, I did a huge burnout on the entrance road to the country club I work at and this morning 2 members asked me about it. Considering I'm the only one around with tires 13 inches wide, all the fingers are pointing at me, so I need to make it go away, fast!!! Any ideas!! Please help, I could get it big trouble @ work. Is a powerwasher the only way to go.........

Yeah I'm not smart!

Help me keep my job, thanks

Jason

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
1st - Props on the Trax - Nice Work ! :biggthump

Clean up - Problem is that Cleaners designed to release things stuck to things tend to be slippery when wet so the Clean up Residue may cause a wreck if you don't rinse it good.
That Said, I'd try a Stiff Floorbroom and some of that concentrated Orange cleaner that they sell at Home Depot in the One Gallon Jugs. Pour, Scrub, Wait.
Let stand for 10 minutes if you can. Repeat and then Rinse. Letting it soak in is important.
Rinsing is important for Safety, but How much time do you have to pull this little clean up?
Another thought is a Floorbroom and a couple of gallons of low odor Mineral Spirits and blend the whole mess together. It should loosen up the rubber but will let out some asphalt too so you should be able to mix them. It would look better if NOT rinsed, but will be slippery.

Ummm. Good Luck.?...?

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
UWISHU1 said:
just do MORE burnouts to match the rest :headbang: kinda like coloring between the lines :p
That's pretty funny! :lmao:

Nice tracks... sucks to have to clean them up. Good luck... and if they bust you, maybe we can all get together to help you fill them in!

Snowman

Large Member
Jul 20, 2005
Just tell them it was me. I was high on methamphetamines and jiggly on a fifth of Wild Turkey and a whiff of angel dust. I had a momentary lapse of judgement and gave into peer pressure and look what happened. It was just a youthful indescretion. Besides its not like you did a lawnjob. You didnt do a lawnjob did you?????

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Good luck. Power washing may take some or all of the tracks off but you will have to use a hot water machine to melt the rubber. You will also be cleaning the street so it will probably never blend in like it wasn't there. With the amount of tracks you put down, it will be a project that could take hours to do a thorough job. It's possible it would easily come off but that depends on the composition of the road and doesn't happen often. Your best bet is to plead insanity or take the fifth.

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
I actually ended up renting a power washer and hitting it with that. It worked OK and just helped it blend in a bit. The way it is now, I at least think it wont be so noticeable, and the members at my club (with nothing better to do) probably wont notice it. Its pretty pathetic when I walk into work this morning and say "Hi, good morning" and my boss goes, "we have an issue with you", and I was still pretty shit faced from last night, not a fun way to start the day, but my fault I guess......

I wold have just denied it but there are another set of marks coming out of my driveway, right before the burnout, where I came around a turn and my car did a 180* and my back left tire hit the curb and god some road rash. I live in a house at the golf course, right next to it, so its pretty obvious that I am a suspect. Hopefully the powerwash will make it less noticeable, and the subject will just go away and die.

I have another problem now, like I said I did a 180 and hit a curb with my left rear wheel, and now when I am driving straight, my steering wheel is cocked to the right a bit. Will a 4 wheel alignment fix this or could I have damaged something??? Anybody know???

Thanks for reading all this about my night of terrbile luck, and decision making :alcoholic :alcoholic

Jason

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
Oncebitten03 said:
if you're steering wheel is crooked then there's good chance you bent something... if you had a slight pull or drift a 4wheel align would most likely fix it.. get under there and have a look around.

Regis

What could have bent? I really dont know what to look for. I spun around and both wheels on the left side hit the curb, but obviously the back wheel hit harder because of how I was spinning around. I looked under the car and I didnt see anything out of the ordinary, except for my scraped up subframe connector.

I think I can see the left rear wheel slightly cocked in, like this / or toed in I guess, if something back there is bent, what needs to be replaced? Is that half shaft damage??

Could damage to a rear wheel cause the steering wheel to be not straight, or does that mean there is an issue in the front???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info