Dyno'd the car..

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Well i got my O/R pipes taken off by alan.. And we went to the SRT-4 dyno day.. and i pulled a 430rwhp.. a gain of 10hp.. Also, i did 3 massive ass burnouts that filled the entire car, inside and out.. and left giant ass chunks of rubber.. i mean GIANT! The srt-4 guys were pretty cool.. they were all like.. Do it again, do it again... They were not like VETTE OWNERS.. [No offense to ken again].. Gosh! Freakin Idiots! Anywho.. thought i would share.. Thank you for your time..

Signing.. Mike... Your local community post whore..

Operation Broken Snake Coming March 05..

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Flyn high again said:
430 is really good for your mods. Did any of the Neon guys notice how much power you were making with only intake and exhaust?

It sounds like you're really having fun with the line lock. :biggthump

Yes.. they were all mopar or no car before.. but then when my car hit the dyno.. they all were givin props. even the dyno place was really impressed

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Flyn high again said:
430 is really good for your mods. Did any of the Neon guys notice how much power you were making with only intake and exhaust?

It sounds like you're really having fun with the line lock. :biggthump
Yeah, and they were anxiousto see the car run too, and everyone was cool about it
:)

There was just a topis on chicagolandsrt, and one guy asked what should I do, I want to trade the SRT in on a Cobra, everyone was like...yeah (do it if you can)
not like on srtforums, as the car is the be all end all :rolleyes:

Granted I loved my SRT-4, but I knew it wasn't the be all end all :dunno:
-but these guys are down to earth and cool about cars (not the typical) :cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info