If anyone was looking to get HID headlights..

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
If anyone would want HID headlights.. go to XenonDepot.. I had a friend by them for his 03' vert. He has not gotten them in yet. But here is the info.. Talk to steve there, if you want to get a group buy or anything..

FYI- are bulbs are 9007.

If you are primarily interested in getting the maximum amount of light output I would suggest going with the 4300k kit however if you dont mind losing a little light output for colour output go for the 6000k kit. One way or another, both kits will offer you considerably more light output than stock.

Please veiw this link:
http://www.xenondepot.com/pgfmSVT.php

The Yellow vehicle has the 4300k kit installed whereas the silver vehicle has the 6000k kit installed. Notice that the 6000k kit will have a slight purpulish tinge.

Regards,

Steve

FirstPlaceOils

FirstPlaceOils.com
Nov 20, 2004
i got these angle eye projectors and some of the oncoming traffic thinks they are too bright just think if i aimed them up where they belong
ad932567.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Wiked03 said:
Am I the only one that hates getting blinded by people with their frickin bright ass headlights?

I think the aim of the headlights is more of a factor than their intensity. Properly aimed HID headlights are much easier on the eyes than regular headlights mis-aimed at oncoming traffic.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info