Few Pics of my 10anny

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
* Edited* Few Pics of my 10anny

Here ya go. Finallly figured how out how to do this!

Check out my car hibernating, next to the old ladies Vette!

And my neighbors 645-Look at the wheels on this thing!

Attachments

• newer pics 134.JPG
    newer pics 134.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 153
  • newer pics 137.JPG
    newer pics 137.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC00396.5.JPG
    DSC00396.5.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 159
  • newer pics 133.5.JPG
    newer pics 133.5.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 165
  • newer pics 128.5.JPG
    newer pics 128.5.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 127

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
yoshis99_cobra said:
When you do the coilover kit do you need to change to 4bolt cambers and can you run some sort of drag spring with this?

I bought the complete MM Coil over kit, which included the C/C plates and various other hardware (I don't know, I didn't even open the box). My buddy (SVT tech at Oakfield) put the whole thing on and set the height(along w/14mm bolts and IRS bushings), which I think is perfect-what do you think. I have no fender rubbing issues, but I get a popping/pinging noise coming from the front left wheel/shock setup. The ride is great, you can feel the stiffness though on certain expressways, but around town it feels the same. It is different that when I did just shock/springs on my other Cobras because you don't get that "bouncy" feel. The thing handles like its on rails-NO nose dive- and the higher rate springs in the rear have reduced a shitload of wheel hop. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who streets their Cobra. I get compliments all the time and my friends think it looks like a different car.

Jeff-I have ReplicaWheels 95 Cobra R's-17x9 in front and 17/10.5 out back w/ Nitto Dr 315's out back. You can believe other people who say its Ok to put the Nitto 315's on a 17x9 tire, but you lose handling and the tire looks way wider on a 10.5.

cobravenom39 said:
I bought the complete MM Coil over kit, which included the C/C plates and various other hardware (I don't know, I didn't even open the box). My buddy (SVT tech at Oakfield) put the whole thing on and set the height(along w/14mm bolts and IRS bushings), which I think is perfect-what do you think. I have no fender rubbing issues, but I get a popping/pinging noise coming from the front left wheel/shock setup. The ride is great, you can feel the stiffness though on certain expressways, but around town it feels the same. It is different that when I did just shock/springs on my other Cobras because you don't get that "bouncy" feel. The thing handles like its on rails-NO nose dive- and the higher rate springs in the rear have reduced a shitload of wheel hop. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who streets their Cobra. I get compliments all the time and my friends think it looks like a different car.

Jeff-I have ReplicaWheels 95 Cobra R's-17x9 in front and 17/10.5 out back w/ Nitto Dr 315's out back. You can believe other people who say its Ok to put the Nitto 315's on a 17x9 tire, but you lose handling and the tire looks way wider on a 10.5.
Which springs did you go with, the Koni or Bilstein? I was looking at the drag springs, and don't care too much about the ride. I want something that's gonna give me the best traction and reduce the wheel hop.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info