well Im in a magazine!!!!!

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
not for cars unfortunately.... but this will do! Most of you know I play baseball, but if you didnt............. I play baseball :p

some of you might know Erik Lis, he is from Oak Lawn, IL and we came here as recruits together!

here u go!

As seen in Baseball America Magazine!

BEST TOOLS
Best Pure Hitter--Erik Lis, Evansville.
Best Raw Power--Erik Lis, Evansville.
Best Strike-Zone Discipline--Kevin Koski, Southern Illinois.
Best Athlete--Phil Napolitan, Wichita State.
Fastest Runner--Phil Napolitan, Wichita State.
Best Baserunner--Eric Jones, Evansville.
Best Defensive Catcher--Tony Daniel, Creighton.
Catcher/Best Arm--Joe Muich, Wichita State.
Best Defensive First Baseman--Nathan Emrick, Southern Illinois.
Best Defensive Second Baseman--Tony Roth, Creighton.
Best Defensive Third Baseman--Ryan Bond, Indiana State.
Best Defensive Shortstop--Brad Dutton, Creighton.
Infielder/Best Arm--P.J. Finigan, Southern Illinois.
Best Defensive Outfielder--Eric Jones, Evansville.
Outfielder/Best Arm--Eric Jones, Evansville.

Best Fastball--Mike Pelfrey, Wichita State.
Best Breaking Ball--Paul Marsala, Southwest Missouri State.
Best Control--Mike Pelfrey, Wichita State.

just saw this today, Im really excited! Just wanted to share this with you guys!

On another good note, my car is done. I will be back in chicago this friday night and saturday afternoon. I may be going to charlies shop, same place as the dyno day if anyone wants to see the car. Shoot me a pm if you are interested and I will get your phone numbers and let u know what time I plan on being there. :headbang:

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Did you know that victor and i are also in a magazine. here check it out...

mag001.jpg

blco

Aug 16, 2004
Evansville......? Is there a Jr. college around there called Mt. Caramel (sp?)
My Boss's son was referred to that school by a scout with the diamondbacks.
I guess that school is affiliated with the diamondbacks or something like that.
I dont know the whole story, I just remember my boss saying something about the drive to Evansville - 5 hours.

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
blco said:
Evansville......? Is there a Jr. college around there called Mt. Caramel (sp?)
My Boss's son was referred to that school by a scout with the diamondbacks.
I guess that school is affiliated with the diamondbacks or something like that.
I dont know the whole story, I just remember my boss saying something about the drive to Evansville - 5 hours.

not sure about the juco. No college teams are affliated with pro teams but a scout can refer you to a school. The scout is probably Mike Daughtry, he is a well known guy in the midwest! Evansville is only about 6hrs from chicago but get this, two days ago it was 33 in Chicago and 71 in Evansville :hail: Then today it is about 40.... haha. The weather here is unpredictable :dunno:

wahoo

Regular
Mar 7, 2004
Congrats on the Magazine!! Now when your ready for a real sport (softball) let me know we could use a good outfielder..LOL I couldn't think of anything better than playing Baseball, having fun, and making a living at the same time.
I've sat at many MLB games watching going, "Damn would that be sweet"! Best of luck going pro Eric!

By the way your PM box is full...

Peace Doug

blco

Aug 16, 2004
00SVTdubs said:
not sure about the juco. No college teams are affliated with pro teams but a scout can refer you to a school. The scout is probably Mike Daughtry, he is a well known guy in the midwest! Evansville is only about 6hrs from chicago but get this, two days ago it was 33 in Chicago and 71 in Evansville :hail: Then today it is about 40.... haha. The weather here is unpredictable :dunno:

Must be the same place! because my boss told me that his son called him to tell him it was 71... this was a few days ago.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info