How many fights have you been apart of?

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Had my first in 6 grade, LOL.

Got in a handfull of fights in college (1995) because of a dumb ass friend that could not keep his mouth shut. It wasn't long before I got smart and stopped hanging out with him.

Had another in 97, but that was in defense of a friend's house. A bunch of thugs crashed my friend's party, stole some cds and then it got ugly. 50+ people fighting in the front yard = lots of cops, firetrucks, emergency vehicles, and gawking neighbors. :eek3: Last party she had!

But none since then. :D

D

Doug

hj16 said:
I was bored and fighting popped into my head..... dont ask why, Ive been having a good day actually :dunno:

Im talking real fights, not playful crap.

I think Ive only been in 2 or 3 in my life, last one was back in 8th grade :p . Cant say I ever get angry enough to fight anymore.
Hank,
Your car is done!!!!!!! It looks a lot nicer with matching rims and all the lug nuts having chrome on them and not to mention a clean hood.
Call me when you get a moment to set up a pickup time.
Thanks Doug
P.S. I find it HARD to believe that you have only got into only 2 or 3 fights :joke:

Cobra Dude

Regular
Mar 19, 2004
After being trained in the Martial Arts at a young age (11), I never had to worry about a fight because we were taught to be discipline. My Dad would kick our butts if we behaved in a disrespectful manner. I have however used a technique or two in self defense. Once they were put out of commission, they were my friends. I also shoot at the expert level.

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Cobra Dude said:
After being trained in the Martial Arts at a young age (11), I never had to worry about a fight because we were taught to be discipline. My Dad would kick our butts if we behaved in a disrespectful manner. I have however used a technique or two in self defense. Once they were put out of commission, they were my friends. I also shoot at the expert level.

READ: Don't mess with Harvey! ;)

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
I can't remember too many actual fistfights, in fact, only one from college comes to mind, and that was very briefly piling out of a car with 4 other people for a few throws then filing back in before the cops showed up. Luckily, most of my friends are of a pretty good size, so our little 'group' doesn't get seriously messed with too much (even when I'm running MY mouth).

Now, I have received death threats at work before. But that's a little different. :D

Good times, good times.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I started a fight in high school because a guy was hassling me and after I hit him he collapsed into a locker and started crying. I had to pull him up because a teacher was walking down the hall towards us.

Another guy was making moves on my fiancee so I put him up against a wall at Morraine Valley College and hit him in the stomach to get his attention. He stayed away from her after that.

I got in a fight one time when I was 16 with a 15 y.o. moose. This kid was HUGE. Neither he or I really wanted to fight but our friends were egging us on and my girlfriend and a whole group of people showed up so we couldn't back down. Neither of us would throw the first punch. The guy finally pushed me and I tried a karate kick to his stomach. It didn't work like it does for Chuck Norris. The guy shook it off and put me in a headlock. He started beating me on the head and my stomach punches weren't doing anything to him. In desperation I resorted to dirty tactics and grabbed his crotch. This worked and he started squealing like a girl. He's screaming "Let go! Let go!" in a high pitched voice and I'm telling him let go of me first. He did and I did and that was that.

Another time, my best friend and I were at Fat Sams and I was doing shots with the waitress. My friend got in a fight with a bunch of guys and I jumped in. This guy and I were rolling around on the floor punching each other a couple times until the bouncers got there. I woke up bloody so I would say I lost that one. I was too drunk to really function.

Once I set up a glass of water on top of a door at this same friend's parents' house and he walked through it and got drenched. He got mad and threatened to throw a glass of water in my face. we started arguing and he threw it at me. I chased him up the stairs and grabbed his head and slammed it into the steps. Then I looked up and saw his parents sitting at the kitchen table looking down at us. Oops... Another time he pissed me off about something and I punched him through the window of his car at Burger King. Then I took him inside to clean up the blood. We're such good friends [seriously, we are].

I got in a fight with another "friend" of mine because I had a bet going with another friend that I could kiss this girl before the summer was over. My "friend" told her about the bet because he was trying to make time with her. Cost me $30. I tried to start a fight with him but he was afraid. I pushed him around but he wouldn't do anything and I find it hard to hit someone who won't fight back. Later I was in a crash with him and he shattered his kneecap and sued my insurance for $40,000. He then started dating my fiancee immediately after we broke up. They got married, had a kid, and are now divorced.

I also got into a fight with a black belt in Judo. Not a good idea. I lost that one big time. Guy was a jerk. This is the guy who had a gun go off when he tried to pull it out of his pants at White Hen. I read about that in the paper and laughed and laughed. I haven't heard anything about him since. I have no idea how much damage he did to himself.

Several more fights during my youth because of my mouth. I outgrew my temper and haven't been in a fight in over 10 years.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Flyn high again said:
I started a fight in high school because a guy was hassling me and after I hit him he collapsed into a locker and started crying. I had to pull him up because a teacher was walking down the hall towards us.

Another guy was making moves on my fiancee so I put him up against a wall at Morraine Valley College and hit him in the stomach to get his attention. He stayed away from her after that.

I got in a fight one time when I was 16 with a 15 y.o. moose. This kid was HUGE. Neither he or I really wanted to fight but our friends were egging us on and my girlfriend and a whole group of people showed up so we couldn't back down. Neither of us would throw the first punch. The guy finally pushed me and I tried a karate kick to his stomach. It didn't work like it does for Chuck Norris. The guy shook it off and put me in a headlock. He started beating me on the head and my stomach punches weren't doing anything to him. In desperation I resorted to dirty tactics and grabbed his crotch. This worked and he started squealing like a girl. He's screaming "Let go! Let go!" in a high pitched voice and I'm telling him let go of me first. He did and I did and that was that.

Another time, my best friend and I were at Fat Sams and I was doing shots with the waitress. My friend got in a fight with a bunch of guys and I jumped in. This guy and I were rolling around on the floor punching each other a couple times until the bouncers got there. I woke up bloody so I would say I lost that one. I was too drunk to really function.

Once I set up a glass of water on top of a door at this same friend's parents' house and he walked through it and got drenched. He got mad and threatened to throw a glass of water in my face. we started arguing and he threw it at me. I chased him up the stairs and grabbed his head and slammed it into the steps. Then I looked up and saw his parents sitting at the kitchen table looking down at us. Oops... Another time he pissed me off about something and I punched him through the window of his car at Burger King. Then I took him inside to clean up the blood. We're such good friends [seriously, we are].

I got in a fight with another "friend" of mine because I had a bet going with another friend that I could kiss this girl before the summer was over. My "friend" told her about the bet because he was trying to make time with her. Cost me $30. I tried to start a fight with him but he was afraid. I pushed him around but he wouldn't do anything and I find it hard to hit someone who won't fight back. Later I was in a crash with him and he shattered his kneecap and sued my insurance for $40,000. He then started dating my fiancee immediately after we broke up. They got married, had a kid, and are now divorced.

I also got into a fight with a black belt in Judo. Not a good idea. I lost that one big time. Guy was a jerk. This is the guy who had a gun go off when he tried to pull it out of his pants at White Hen. I read about that in the paper and laughed and laughed. I haven't heard anything about him since. I have no idea how much damage he did to himself.

Several more fights during my youth because of my mouth. I outgrew my temper and haven't been in a fight in over 10 years.

Hey cliff... you should start a SVT FIGHT CLUB.. i dub you president. Either that or ChicagoMike..

1st rule of chicagosvt fight club.... We do not talk about chicagosvt fightclub.
2nd rule of fight club... :D

Tabres

Regular
Mar 1, 2004
Not a single one.

No body really screwed with me in highschool... I rolled with a small group of friends who between three of us kinda knew a thing or two about fighting. I have a second degree black belt, one friend had a second degree black belt, and another was a first degree black belt (all of us in Tae Kwon Do). One of my older brothers also has a second degree black belt. I went to a small school, everyone knew about us.

And I'm not really into the bar/party scene being in college now so I kind of avoid all of that drama.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
I have big mouth and got in at least 6-10 fights from 5th grade on. I'll share 2 stories, the first is when I met Leroy Brown, and the other was opening day as a freshman at Reavis high School.

My 2 brothers 1 4 years older, and 1 2 years younger are both 6'4 to my 5'11" and so when ever they are around I have a tendency to shoot my mouth off and start fights, well wouldn't you? I never had to finish them, my brothers usually stopped or kicked enough ass too stop it.

Well my younger brother, who is really tough, no shit, (he's been beating my ass since we were 15 & 17) and I take on a guy that I accused of stealing a friends walet, immediately he get's my younger brother in a headlock hold but can't really beat on him because of "me" the barking dog that is trying to hit him while he struggles with my brother, but what happens actually is that while he's holding my brother he hits me dead on not only once but 3 freek'n times folks...this was Leroy Brown I'm here to tell ya that SOB could have kick our asses but actually started laughing so hard at me getting hit 3 times he let go of my brother and said...."would you like you choose someone else to help you? I've cracked this fool 3 times, he's worthless!" With that my younger brother looks at me and the birds a flying all around my head, and he asks am I OK, I say yeah, but I can't do shit to this fucker, so he say's "no way dude, yer bad, I ain't never seen this before and I don't want any more".

We all shook hands and laughed for a few more minutes, and yes he admitted to being a trained boxer, wrestler and all around protector kinda guy, he don't look for trouble, and he was tall but NOT that big a man, but a fighter....just like on TV dudes this guy was tough.

You had to see my MF'n this guy about how I'm gonna break his jaw and then BAM I get hit right in the nose, and then BAM he get's me again, I was soo freek'n shocked he let me get my senses and did it again before he started laughing. It was the best I swear, and he was cool and said I don't fight you guys, and I didn't steal the walet.

I got to tell another, and you have to have a photographic mind to get it.

My older brother is a senior and has been there at Reavis for 3 years now. He also hangs with the bullies and has a reputation for fighting and being an all around trouble making bad ass. Me, I weight all of 140lbs soaking wet, no
reputation. Picture the lunch room on the first day of my freashman year, and
I choose a table to sit down and eat my lunch where some other freashman students are that I met just that day and even though they are at the end of a table full of seniors I sit there also. As I sit down my change falls out of my hand and rolls towards the seniors. One guy gives me back some of the money right away and another doesn't...so when I ask for it he say's "Oh the little freshman gonna cry if I don't give him his quarter? and I say, no, I'll just tell my big brother to give you a quarters worth of an asskicking". He laughs as do the others now and say's oooohh who's yer big bad brother....and I say his name and you got to see all the heads of the freshman and the other seniors turning left and right and left and right as we speak, and then the jaw drops when I say his name...this guy liked to shit right in his chair, and then I called over to my brother who just happens to be 2 tables away and I said, Billy, this guy won't give me my quarter back and he's says you ain't shit!

I swear my brother stood up and said "what, who said that" and we all watched this guy leave, I mean get up and almost run right out of the lunch room, it was the best. Needless to say, like a 400lb Gorilla, I could go anywhere I wanted from that day on. My big brother, a wonderfull thing to have on opening day as a freshman in High School. I thank him all the time you know, we had more fun, but I've gone on long enough.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
"The first rule of fight club is there is no fight club."

I think it's more of how many times did you get your @$$ beat? I try to block out that era in my life as a defense mechanism. I have enrolled my son in martial arts. I want him to be able to defend himself. I do get a kick out of him beating the snot outa rich spoiled kids at his sparring classes. I'm a sick puppy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info