Remote start?

Red89gt

Regular
Oct 26, 2004
Hey all,

I am relatively new on here and don't reply much, just read the posts of interest for the most part and that is about it. I was wondering if anyone had any input for a remote start install in the area for my G35? I am affraid of a butcher getting at the wiring. Like anything else it is a role of the dice if you get a good install or not. If anyone has a hook-up of a good installer I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

wtw5974

What in the Hell?
Mar 2, 2004
I have just the place and it is in Mt. Prospect. :biggthump It is called Custom Audio and Alarms on South Elmhurst Rd in Mt Prospect. (847)956-0102 and ask for Tony or John.

Later

Tim

Red89gt said:
Hey all,

I am relatively new on here and don't reply much, just read the posts of interest for the most part and that is about it. I was wondering if anyone had any input for a remote start install in the area for my G35? I am affraid of a butcher getting at the wiring. Like anything else it is a role of the dice if you get a good install or not. If anyone has a hook-up of a good installer I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Racerx66

BiG MeMBeR
Apr 10, 2004
"I have just the place and it is in Mt. Prospect. It is called Custom Audio and Alarms on South Elmhurst Rd in Mt Prospect. (847)956-0102 and ask for Tony or John.

Later

Tim"

Small world Tim. That's where I go and I highly recommend them. I had them install satelite radio a couple of weeks ago (in the truck) and have had alarms w/ remote starts done by them also. Very clean jobs.

wtw5974

What in the Hell?
Mar 2, 2004
Cool :biggthump Those guys kick serious ass and they got the trophies to prove it. LOL. I having them do a couple of systems for me. One in my Olds and a small one for the snake.

rcrx66 said:
"I have just the place and it is in Mt. Prospect. It is called Custom Audio and Alarms on South Elmhurst Rd in Mt Prospect. (847)956-0102 and ask for Tony or John.

Later

Tim"

Small world Tim. That's where I go and I highly recommend them. I had them install satelite radio a couple of weeks ago (in the truck) and have had alarms w/ remote starts done by them also. Very clean jobs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info