Hey...

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
That sounds difficult. The more intricate detail to a design, the harder the case is to cut. If you go with a pro, it will probably cost as much as the case. If you go with an amateur, who knows what the results will be.

If you do find someone who can cut the Cobra, it would be really cool to have them cut some plastic colored inserts with red eyes that allow the light to shine through them.

What kind of hardware are you going to use? Already assembled or do it yourself?

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Flyn high again said:
That sounds difficult. The more intricate detail to a design, the harder the case is to cut. If you go with a pro, it will probably cost as much as the case. If you go with an amateur, who knows what the results will be.

If you do find someone who can cut the Cobra, it would be really cool to have them cut some plastic colored inserts with red eyes that allow the light to shine through them.

What kind of hardware are you going to use? Already assembled or do it yourself?

Built it my self..

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
VenomInside said:
Ok.. So i am getting a new computer right... And I want to put the cobra emblem on both sides and have a light to illuminate both side on it.. (basically cut the server case on the sides in the shape of the cobra) does anyone here can do this, or know anyone who can?

I would also like it to get the mystichrome treatment.. *cough* susie *cough* :headbang: :D

Racerx66

BiG MeMBeR
Apr 10, 2004
Gone is about right.
I think I ran over a chevy with the Expedition and drove on peoples lawns :biggthump :joke:

I think I had to close one eye to drive :joke:

I think we'll definately do it again this week

BTW I was there last night and I'm not feeling to good right know. Goddamn vodka is kicking my ass. I'll be at Starbucks around noon for lots of caffeine.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
rcrx66 said:
Gone is about right.
I think I ran over a chevy with the Expedition and drove on peoples lawns :biggthump :joke:

I think I had to close one eye to drive :joke:

I think we'll definately do it again this week

BTW I was there last night and I'm not feeling to good right know. Goddamn vodka is kicking my ass. I'll be at Starbucks around noon for lots of caffeine.

Ok i'll maybe meet you there.. most likely..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info