"flyin03" gets another one.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Since 1964 said:
Man I clicked on that link to SVT Perf. and that was stupid. The people on there are fakes who think there funny. They don't have lives and own fine cars they're just trailer trash trying to be someone.

SVTP has plenty of good people. Especially in the Terminator forum. Unfortunately, they also have a lost of dweebs. That pimponanR1 is obviously a 17 y.o. dork with delusions of grandeur [no offense to the younger guys here]. He won't last long. He already has Lightning Larry pissed at him. That usually means banning will soon follow. That is also the "Smackdown" forum where the goal is to reduce the other guy to a pile of blubbering jelly. Brilliant cut downs are respected in that forum [unfortunately, that thread doesn't have any]. Try this forum and see what you think. :)

http://67.15.62.79/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=81

Chicago SVT is a much more agreeable place to hang out. Other than Flyin 03, I can't think of any people here who are jerks.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Any other details? Were does he live and plate????

Do you have his name, we can look up his addie and have a GTG beatdown.

- If he is reading this ---- He blows goats, I have pictures.

shanker said:
He's about 6' 3", 160 pounds, and white. He has a red coupe also.

This kid is screwing himself over such insignificant amounts of money. I dont get it.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Update from JTSVT:

Lol.....I already have everything in "order"......he will be getting a visit soon enough (good thing I have law enforcement ties).......He actually just emailed me stating he was in an accident and he would send me a tracking# Monday......I told him no way in hell......I know what he's gonna do, he'll send a damn brick......it will be a waste of his time......I wont accept it, as Ive also notified my local PO to flag anything from his address.......it was awesome they were so cool about it.....He's in deep shit and he will not scam anymore....mark my words NICK if your reading this.......game over------JT

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info