Insurance???????????

UWISHU1

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2004
Hanover Park
State Farm was $900 BEFORE my fender bender :mad: NOW it's $1160 :dunno: With a $250 deductible

Also has anyone heard of a "RIDER" or "Agreed Value Amount" for those of us that have invested more $$$$ than the Blue Book would pay incase of total loss??
Just curious cuz I would be sheet out of luck if they totaled my car :eek:

For all of you who have the SVT as a secondary pleasure vehice what is your priary? I tiried it as a secondrary but statefarm said no fing way cause its the newer one. I was like WTF? SO WHAT? They're like ahh we know better cause we know u will drive this one. I about went there and drove right through their windowd into the office to ask again.

Cobratom

Regular
May 14, 2004
IxL4 said:
For all of you who have the SVT as a secondary pleasure vehice what is your priary? I tiried it as a secondrary but statefarm said no fing way cause its the newer one. I was like WTF? SO WHAT? They're like ahh we know better cause we know u will drive this one. I about went there and drove right through their windowd into the office to ask again.

I also have 3 other vehicles insured with State Farm. 2003 Toyota Sequoia Limited for my wifes car, 2004 Kawasaki ZZRX-1200 and a 2002 Honda Valkrie Interstate (bikes) and a company car. State Farm also sent me a formal audit letter wanting to prove what vehicle I drove to work each day. Sent them digital photos showing my Cobra under its car cover in a heated garage along with the motorocycles, and for extra measure took a picture of the company car with the license plate showing. Told them to run the plate through the S/S office to confirm ownership of the company vehicle, never heard anything more from them.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
fastfocus said:
yes... it survived a crotch rocket into the side of it at 100mph... the mighty focus will live forever...well until i blow it up with the turbo and 100 shot of nos... :headbang:

Or you race someone and get it repo'd forever.. Oh wait, thats right.. You have the BEST DAMN LUCK OUT OF ALL OF OUR FRIENDS! WTF!! 80 down milwaukee with a trooper!! DAMN YOU FOCUS!!

Primary car 04 Must GT 505.00 6 mo.(work over 30 mi.) pleasure 03 Cobra 133.00 6 mo.when i dont drive it,620.00 6mo. when i do,pleasure 3rd vehicle 04 Expedition 270.00 6 mo.
Country Companies All 1000.00 deductibles
An insurance company cant tell you which car to drive as your primary, thats up to you what you drive.
Everyone that doesnt drive thier cars for 6mo. in the winter should take collision off.
Also have my home insured through them too so that helps bring the price down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info