Oh my god, fat ass 18" meats are hanging out of my rearend!!!!

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Thats right bitches, I got your attention didnt I? Oh yeah, you're mine now :cool1:

Got the 18" Bullitts mounted this morning with the 315 BFGs out back, and let me say this.... they are SICK AS HELL!!!!!!!

Will post pics later :biggthump

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
See Page 2 for Pics!

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Flyn high again said:
Hurry up.

Are you going to Volo tomorrow? Do you still need my wheels/tires?
I dont think Ill be able to drive up there in my car Cliff. Im already mad that Ive wasted 150miles of tread by driving up from Bloomington on the DRs. Those fuckers are expensive :eek3:

If nobody is headed up with you maybe I could grab shotty?

I havent heard anything from Eric so I have no idea if Im going with to pick up his car :dunno: And my old phone doesnt even turn on anymore so I lost his number... along with about 50 other peoples #s :mad:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
hj16 said:
I dont think Ill be able to drive up there in my car Cliff. Im already mad that Ive wasted 150miles of tread by driving up from Bloomington on the DRs. Those fuckers are expensive :eek3:

If nobody is headed up with you maybe I could grab shotty?

I havent heard anything from Eric so I have no idea if Im going with to pick up his car :dunno: And my old phone doesnt even turn on anymore so I lost his number... along with about 50 other peoples #s :mad:

Ha ha! You bought tires that won't let you drive your car.... :D

I'll pick you up tomorrow if you want. You can see what the new gears feel like that way. I think JPatte is coming up to Volo [volvo] with us in his truck so if the weather is bad we might all be able to go in it. I'm hoping it's like today outside and we can take the cars.

You can use "Paint" to resize pics. Start/Programs/Accessories/Paint/Image/Stretch-Skew

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info