Saw my first 05!

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Shes looks alot better in person. It was all alone on the 3 lane road so I got a good view of it as it passed. It was torch red and it looked damn good with the late afternoon light on it. The massive side view mirrors arent as noticeable as they are in person, but it still needs MUCH wider tires.

Im glad that it looks better in person :biggthump

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
I saw a light blue one scoot'n away and leaving all the rest at the light. I think it look great, and yes there is something missing in the rear...I don't know what yet, but it may be corrected with the different models comming out.

I also saw a Black GT with big meats in back and it kills, definately had me eating my steering wheel.

blco

Aug 16, 2004
Although it wont last long, it's pretty weird to be looked at like your driving a Ferrari.

In two different instances, I had f-bodies pull into the gas station while i was getting gas and wait so they could race me when i pulled out!!

BTW; no winner, to much traffic.

blubyu

TCG Elite Member
Nov 7, 2004
I drove one. They may not be as fast, but the interior and fit-finish are a huge improvement. They did a really nice job. Looking forward to a couple years of tweaks and horsepower bumps. On the other hand, it would not be a bad thing if the bottom fell out and the 03/04 Cobra was the Hemi Cuda of modern times.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info