Just curious....

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
I lost all interest in the band after Kurt whacked himself. Go martyr yourself, moron.

Really though, I can't stand the fact that they're still on the radio. It was never THAT good. But when you, as a radio station, only have Nirvana, STP and Pearl Jam discs, I guess you do what you do.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Some of Nirvana's stuff is OK.

Don't like U2
Like Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Don't like Springsteen
Like ZZTop
Don't like Eminem
Like AC/DC

Damn. Now I have Come as you are going through my head. Thanks, Carl...

Come, as you are, as you were, as I want you to be
As a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy
Take your time, hurry up
The choice is yours, don't be late
Take a rest, as a friend, as an old memoria

Memoria (x3)

Come, dowsed in mud, soaked in bleach, as I want you to be
As a trend, as a friend, as an old memoria

Memoria (x3)

And I swear that I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun (x2)

Memoria (x4)
And I don't have a gun

Well I swear that I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun (x4)

Memoria (x2)

P

PearlBlue L

The state of having extinguished suffering. Nirvana is a spiritual state in which the bonds of existence are cut away. It is held to be an ineffable, indefinable experience. It generally is concomitant with awakening (bodhi). There are two kinds of Nirvana generally admitted. The first is an incomplete, or 'residual' Nirvana, which is the experience of Nirvana which occurs while a person is still alive. The 'residue' is the body, which is the last bond of existence the residual Nirvana does not cut. The second is the 'non-residual' Nirvana, also called 'parinirvana' ('perfect nirvana'). This is the Nirvana of one who is awakening fully when his body perishes. Thus freed from the body, the Nirvana is complete.

P

PearlBlue L

nirvani.jpg

Nirvana%20-%20Nevermind.JPG

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
ford2001svtL said:
or like sepultura, pantera, canibal corpse, hatebreed, ill nino, deicide, slipknot, mudvayne, fear factory, soulfly, six feet under, deftones, norma jean,soil, korn, judas priest, OLD metallica, killswitch engage, emery, alice in chains, kittie .... ohh so many more.

That list rocks.... BUT please remove Kittie... they suck majorly.

You are also missing LAMB OF GOD!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info