Sutton High Performance

jgoolish

May 26, 2004
I just want everyone to know how pleased I am with Sutton High Performance. I have a 2002 Mustang GT S2 with a built motor and paxton novi 2000 blower. The car was put together by Sean Hyland. I recently purchased the car used with 3500 miles on it. The car was running lean on top due to the lighting mass air meter pegging. Jerry is doing all the work and tuning. I also had them convert the 6 rib setup to a 8 rib. We are waiting for a SCT big mass air unit so the tune is not finished. In talking with Jerry, Doug, and Randy I am very confident that they can put the car together the way it should have been done from Sean Hyland. They take the time to listen to their customer and get back to you when you have any questions. Their shop is amazing. Very clean and obvious they have the resources to get the job done right. They treat your car with respect; not leaving it in some unsecured parking outside as some shops do. I just want to give you guys a heads up if you are looking for a shop. I drive a hour each way passing many shops on the way but I wouldn't have it any other way. Stay tuned and I will post the results. The car made 470 rwhp @ 5800rpm before Sutton got the car. Later, Jeff

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info