SVTPerformance

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Flyn high again said:
Travis must be having some problems because the message hasn't been changed since yesterday. I think the site was supposed to be back up last night. Keep your fingers crossed... :biggthump
It was up last night.... I was on it from 9pm to 1:30am:dunno: We had some great SmackDown threads goin :biggthump

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Every time I try it, I see the switching to new server message. I was watching Kill Bill 2 with some friends last night and when I tried to connect about 11 PM, the switching to server message was up. I just tried again and the message is up again. I bet there will be some problems for the next few days until things settle down on the new server.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I agree with Dana. The black and red is too much for me. A choice of a white background would be sweet.

Edit-I see you already replaced the background option. Thanks. :clap:

Jack, at least Travis picked the right IT guy. :biggthump

Question- What do you think of the feasability of allowing attachments again. Is it doable or will it screw things up?

Thanks for fixing the site! :hail:

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
Flyn high again said:
I agree with Dana. The black and red is too much for me. A choice of a white background would be sweet.

Edit-I see you already replaced the background option. Thanks. :clap:

Jack, at least Travis picked the right IT guy. :biggthump

Question- What do you think of the feasability of allowing attachments again. Is it doable or will it screw things up?

Thanks for fixing the site! :hail:
Attachments are very very doable... he's got more than enough space and bandwidth..

but in the end it's his choice, and so far he hasn't decided.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info