Last time you hit 100 mph?

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
I hit 110 about 30 mins ago going to Wal Mart. I hit at least 120 every day on the way to work, Backroads rock. Fastest I have gone it 145 to date.

Painter and I had a good run on the way to the last Mokenna meet (I think we hit 120 ish or so). Not gonna hang with him next year with his Whipple though

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
100 - Every time I get on the highway, or a deserted road.

120 to 130 - At least once when I'm on the highway outside the city.

141 - Personal best. Way, way deserted highway. Shutdown early though - more to go!

Ha ha ha. :biggthump

Damn winter. Q speed rating on snow tires = 99 mph limit :(

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
I never do that...shame on you guys.....NOT!

I haven't broken 145 yet though...never enough room...next year for sure.

The question is.....how fast can you get to on the dragstrip...sometimes I just leave my foot in it for a while but I don't really remember what I pulled off.

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
Hit mach 2.3 on the way to work this morning. The first couple times you go twice the speed of sound, its a little scary.

Lol.

Mike and I hit 110 on a couple side streets on the bikes yesterday. He just finished breaking his bike in when we were riding and he had the front wheel up on his RR more than it was down. No fuckin around-EVERY STOPLIGHT we came out of he lifted the wheel. He must have done 60something wheelies.

Had the Cobra to 120 chasing Jeff on satuday night on an unamed western suburb north-south tollway in between 290 and 53.

Tabres

Regular
Mar 1, 2004
hj16 said:
He never specified on "how" we went over 100mph :D

Well, by those rules the last time I hit over 100 mph I was falling to the earth at 120mph after jumping out the door of an airplane :)

Last time in the car, I dunno, August maybe? Driven it only two or three times since school has started. I can't wait to go home on Friday for Thanksgiving break and take it for a spin.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
cobravenom39 said:
Hit mach 2.3 on the way to work this morning. The first couple times you go twice the speed of sound, its a little scary.

Lol.

Mike and I hit 110 on a couple side streets on the bikes yesterday. He just finished breaking his bike in when we were riding and he had the front wheel up on his RR more than it was down. No fuckin around-EVERY STOPLIGHT we came out of he lifted the wheel. He must have done 60something wheelies.

Had the Cobra to 120 chasing Jeff on satuday night on an unamed western suburb north-south tollway in between 290 and 53.

LOL......... Told you I love the wheelies :headbang:

Andy will be cranking some one wheelers before he knows it. He pulled it up a few times Sunday.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info