Quarter Mile time for the 05 Auto!!!!!

Wharf Rat

The other Hank
Mar 1, 2004
SidekickDSG said:
I agree with Supercoupe. I think the 05's might have a lot of problems.

Isn't that part of the fun of owning a Mustang? It'd be like owning a Beemer or something if it didn't have ticks, vibes, and rattles. I call it CHARACTER and I love my $32K, warranteeless, vibing, rattleing, and someday ticking Mustang. :biggthump

Kinda sorta back on topic: I have a friend who is thinking about getting an 05 and they (local dealer) told her yesterday it would be two more weeks. I thought they hit the lots THIS week. :dunno:

Wharf Rat said:
Kinda sorta back on topic: I have a friend who is thinking about getting an 05 and they (local dealer) told her yesterday it would be two more weeks. I thought they hit the lots THIS week. :dunno:

There have been reports that they are on the trucks headed towards their destinations however, the word on the street is that Ford dealerships can't get any 05's until they clear away their 04 gt's and v6's.

Wiked L

Wiked03's Bitch
Apr 1, 2004
Wharf Rat said:
Isn't that part of the fun of owning a Mustang? It'd be like owning a Beemer or something if it didn't have ticks, vibes, and rattles. I call it CHARACTER and I love my $32K, warranteeless, vibing, rattleing, and someday ticking Mustang. :biggthump

Yes but character doesn't come with Money trees. I can't afford to be taking the car back to the shop every week.

Mystic544

TimmaY
Apr 7, 2004
Peoria, AZ
"Wait for the used L's prices to come down.."
$26K new over at Joe Cotton Ford. I was tempted this weekend (still in the back of my head) but I really want an 03/04 Snake.

Friday afternoon I was coming back from the Rockford area on I-90 going east when I looked up and saw a very sweat look 65-67 looking Stang going West, as I got closer I realized - that is no old school Stang, it's an 2005 :eek3: In bright red and looking good going down the interstate! I was about a mile east of Huntly...wonder if it was going to Tom Peck Ford?
I know the dealers are going to pump up the price for the 1st ones that hit the lot and it would probably be a good idea to wait and see what bugs need to be fixed...but these cars look AWESOME! I really think Ford is going to sell a sh*t load of Stangs.
Fingers crossed for quick development of the next Cobra :hail:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info