Southside group dyno?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I know Eric is getting guys together for a dyno up North. However, Doug from Sutton is suggesting a group dyno at Sutton Ford. Maybe us Southsiders would be interested in going there some time? They say you should use the same dyno each time for comparison so I don't know if I want to go up North to dyno it because I probably wouldn't get back up there again. Or possibly another group dyno at High Speed? I'm sort of interested in checking out Sutton's dyno. Has anyone used it?

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
I have used Sutton's dyno. Dyno looked nice, but you have to watch from this little window thing. :dunno:

I do remember that my numbers were a quite a bit lower there than at High Speed, but I think it was due to the weight setting on the dyno. I think Sutton is set for a "more realistic" 3500 pounds, whereas other dyno jets are typically set at 3000.

Not positive about that though....

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
Sutton told me their dyno was a little on the "low" side. I like HS's dyno because you can watch people run out of the dyno garage when the car hits boost, it's like Godzilla has come and started destroying the city :biggthump

The only bad thing about HS is you can stand there and wreck your hearing if you want to. But it's still cool :cool2:

Wiked03 said:
Yeah it is not too bad. The little dyno room walls don't go all the way to the ceiling, so you can still hear the car screaming. :biggthump

Randy@SuttonHp

Regular
Mar 11, 2004
If there is enough interest in a dyno day let Doug know. I sure we can fiqure out a way let you guys watch :biggthump . I have taken my personal car to a few shops in the area and on any given day they are different. The weather plays a big part of that even when using SAE correction factor.
We will be going to Sema in a few weeks so if you want a dyno day either before or after SEMA I will make it a killer deal. The offer would ONLY be to members of this board. Sutton High Performance would like to thank everyone on this board for your business.
So if you want to get together let us know!!
Randy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info