RT 66 Tonight?

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
9-14 Test & Tune & 9-21 & 22 for cars with slicks (drag radials apply) & 9-28 are all that's left. Anybody that thinks they can whip me......Better just come out and do it.....Andy...I know your out there and you need to whip me bad....like I whipped you boy.....did you learn to drive that "piece" as you put it yet? Let's have some fun tonight!

I'm not really a betting man, but I do like to get you guys out there. Theres at least 4 Cobra's evey time now, it's sssoooo cool, so come on down!

:burnout: :burnout: :eek3:

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
It was a terrible night. Too many oil spills and clean up time.
My first run was on a slippery left lane and I got out of it at the top of 3rd.
The second I blew 3rd gear bad.....got out and coasted in.

The 3rd run at like 10:30 PM was as simple as ever to run a 12.3 @ 112.

I can see even lower will be like nothing especially if HANK is next to me.....AAAAGGGHHHHAHAHAHAH... :alcoholic

Where were ya, :dunno: chicken boy...oh that's right, at school, far far away, well I'm practicing for MSCII and I hope to whip you bad...and you too Wicked.

You know,,,,,,I just write this stuff for fun, I don't really take any pleasure in beating other Mustangs....NOT! It's the General I'm after and now that I did the pulley those boy's are cooked.

Hank you need Drag Radials and (Maybe) a few hints about launching and you'll be fine. This IRS is not as weak as once thought, I truly believe it will live just fine with the right launch. I have been getting all kinds of advice from guy's leaving at anywhere from 3500-5500 with pulleyed cars, better clutches, but NO more than MJ's brace and they do just fine. I think it's just that ET Streets are just right for this car, much less the BFG's.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
I thought I was going kinda slow @ 112 WTF is that all about? Considering I only have one real run with this new power, I have a little more to learn. I need the 1.6 & 1.7 60 foot times, the rest is pretty easy, well, it can be, but that black hole they call 3rd gear in these cars is always waiting.

I noticed my clutch is being EATON ALIVE by the BFG's also. I don't even heat them up before a run, NEVER, and yet sometimes I go to clean them off and the car just sticks like it's tied down and melts my clutch with this ugly gggrrrrruuunt, and i fell sssooo bad. Oh I hate that. Then I go to race and the damn thing takes until it's almost all the way out to engage. It comes back though, after a few drives and I try again.

J

Jpatte

Rt66

I feel sorry for the guys who drive a long time to arrive at the track and pay 36 bucks just to have two runs. That sucks!
A car just like mine raced 5 times, the key is to arrive when the gates open. You can get several runs in before people start to spill crap all over the track. Oh ya, this car ran a 12.7 @ 113 mph. It was a convertible just like mine, so it had to be bone stock to run at the track.

jpatte

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Jpatte said:
I feel sorry for the guys who drive a long time to arrive at the track and pay 36 bucks just to have two runs. That sucks!
A car just like mine raced 5 times, the key is to arrive when the gates open. You can get several runs in before people start to spill crap all over the track. Oh ya, this car ran a 12.7 @ 113 mph. It was a convertible just like mine, so it had to be bone stock to run at the track.

jpatte

Yeah, we all know yer bone stock! :headbang: :dunno: :dunno:

What me worry?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info