Bears-Lions...

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Surprised no one else has barked about this.

Although it sucks to lose... I got the double whammy by being at the Cubs debacle, with my littel radio bud in my ear following the Bears.

There are positives and negatives... come on DT, get with it... buy a Cobra and then you can talk shit to us here on the website and leave it off the field.

IN REX WE TRUST ! ! ! !

As for tonight... GO CAROLINA!!!

Down with the cheese!!!!
:stick2:
:spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Da Bears look bad. The penalties hurt. Terrell is a moron. Grossman shows potential but he's still basically a rookie and needs help. The defense needs to step up big time while the offense learns to play together. Lovie spent the pics and money on D so they had better perform or it's going to be a looong season...

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
I didn't think the Bears looked too bad. If we can iron out the mistakes on penalties and turnovers, we should be ok.

The d looked impressive IMO, you can't expect too much when the offense turns over the ball 4 times. We held a decent passing attack to less than 200 yards, and the starting RB to less than 50.

This big prob is they GB, MIN, and philly next... 0-4 will suck.

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
In my opinion.

The Bears look good, better than any year since 3/4 years ago.

The defense appears pretty solid, and once they gel, will be in the top 1/4 of the NFL.

The offense showed sparks, once Rex gets comfortable and poised they should be able to open up the run. Thomas Jones looked impressive at times.

penalties and special teams did them in.

The Bears were clearly the better team, save for the botched feild goal.

my prediction is that they go 8 and 8, due mainly to their tough schedule.

Flatliner

Mar 3, 2004
I'm with all the positives... S U P E R B O W L!!!

:spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
You guys are dreaming.

2004 Regular Season

Date Opponent Time Network Score My Predictions
September 12 vs.Lions Noon FOX... L 16 - 20... W [wrong]
September 19 @ Packers Noon FOX ... L
September 26 @ Vikings Noon FOX... L
October 3 vs.Eagles Noon FOX... L
October 17 vs.Redskins Noon FOX... L
October 24 @ Bucs Noon FOX... L
October 31 vs.49ers 7:30 p.m. ESPN... W
November 7 @ Giants 3:05 p.m. FOX... W
November 14 @ Titans Noon FOX ... L
November 21 vs.Colts Noon CBS... L
November 25 @ Cowboys 3:30 p.m. FOX... W
December 5 vs.Vikings Noon FOX... L
December 12 @ Jaguars Noon FOX... W
December 19 vs.Texans Noon CBS... W
December 26 @ Lions Noon FOX ... W
January 2 vs.Packers Noon FOX ... L
7-9 [now 6-10]

I'm looking for the team to get better as the year goes on but I don't see them beating the good teams yet. Hopefully I am wrong...

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Wiked03 said:
I agree except for game against the bucs. They are no where near the team they were a few years ago. They are very beatable.

The redskins will be close too.

I stand by my 8-8 prediction.

I hope you're right. :) No, I hope we're both wrong and they go 9-7 and make the playoffs,
:biggthump

Wharf Rat

The other Hank
Mar 1, 2004
Flyn high again said:
BTW, the player we took instead of Randy Moss has a name that rhymes with penis.

That would have been perfect for for me if the Bears would have ended up with Moss. I'd have so much more to root against if the Bears had the BIGGEST ASSHOLE in PROFESSIONAL SPORTS on their team.

Go Packers! :foff:

The Chicago media is wetting their pants over Terrell and his 15 yard unsportsman penalty on Sunday??? They'd have much more crybaby shit to write about if Randy Moss played in this town!

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Wharf Rat said:
That would have been perfect for for me if the Bears would have ended up with Moss. I'd have so much more to root against if the Bears had the BIGGEST ASSHOLE in PROFESSIONAL SPORTS on their team.

Go Packers! :foff:

The Chicago media is wetting their pants over Terrell and his 15 yard unsportsman penalty on Sunday??? They'd have much more crybaby shit to write about if Randy Moss played in this town!

Randy might be an asshole, but his skills are undeniable and unmatched....

I think some Packer fan need a Bear handshake! :nutkick:

Wharf Rat

The other Hank
Mar 1, 2004
Wiked03 said:

Yeah, Randy has awesome skills but he still has a peanut in his skull.

I saw a few Lions fans getting the Bear handshake at the game on Sunday- I'll pass.

FWIW: I did root for the Bears on Sunday since the Packers/Bears thing is more fun when the Bears have a winning record.

Flatliner

Mar 3, 2004
Wiked03 said:

LMAO...

next time I see hank and our salute!

:nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick:

Wharf Rat

The other Hank
Mar 1, 2004
Flatliner said:
LMAO...

next time I see hank and our salute!

:nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick:

Guess I better wear a cup to the next GTG. :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info