I'm new, was referred to you guys from someone at Highland and I-88 tonight

saras03Cobra

Sep 8, 2004
I'm new, was referred to you guys from someone at Highland Ave and I-88 tonight.

I am looking to hang out with guys who are passionate about their cars, particularly their Cobra's, Mine is an '03 vert, Redfire Metallic. How often do you get together and when is the next time? Are you open to a new car/member?

If you are the guy that told me about this site, sound off and let me know. I appreciate you leading me to this site.

saras03Cobra

Sep 8, 2004
My Car:

Attachments

• IMG_0980.jpg
    IMG_0980.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 116

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Welcome to the site! We are always accepting new recruits! LOL :D

Wasn't me that referred you, but I am glad to hear people are spreading the word! :biggthump :clap:

There is a get together/ car show going down on Saturday. The show is Indiana, but there should be a good turnout. A few of us are meeting at Oakbrook mall (Sears parking lot) at 8:30 am for a cruise down there.

Nice ride! :headbang:

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
CobraSusie said:
Kevin, can you make it out Saturday? :dunno:

I'd really like to go, but....tailgating calls. I'll be in Champaign for the Illini game Saturday morning.

I'll get together with everyone soon! I've been too busy (and too broke) to do anything new and exciting to my L in a while, but I'll get back into it hopefully before the winter weather comes in.

Have fun at the show!

Unoid

Libertarian Massa
Aug 30, 2004
ILLINI-SVT said:
I'd really like to go, but....tailgating calls. I'll be in Champaign for the Illini game Saturday morning.

I'll get together with everyone soon! I've been too busy (and too broke) to do anything new and exciting to my L in a while, but I'll get back into it hopefully before the winter weather comes in.

Have fun at the show!

Football over our show!:( I wanted ot meet an L brother too, you smell!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info