Can anyone help me.....

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Ok.. I got pulled over last night for doing 24 over the speed limit in Park Ridge. Now... I got a ticket in early 2004 for Squealing of tires (in an F'n Lexus). I went to traffic school for that. Then About a month or so ago i got another ticket (which should have been for drag racing but he only put Illegal Squealing of tires). I am waiting to get my traffic school on that one. Now as for this new ticket.. Anyone know what will happen (can i take traffic school a 3rd time or what's going on). PLEASE HELP ME...

tonydahose

Regular
May 7, 2004
don't go thru park ridge...they are ruthless and bored...when i was 18 i got pulled over and i the FOP emblem on the car...he said i was impersonating a police officer(in a 1991 dodge daytona..ha)and proceeded to inspect every inch of my car(inside and out) for the next hour...as far as the ticket and school goes, have no idea...good luck with it

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Get a lawyer, get a good lawyer, one that has "connections" with traffic and make it all go away. Insurance is gonna eat you alive for this. Every cop can see what's happened since the beginning of time now, well at least 5 years anyway. You need to get this shit off your record, and you may as well pay now or like I said, insurance will get you later.

I wish I could recomend one, don't be affraid to ask around any lawyers, they all refer and eventually you will come in contact with one of the "connected ones" and man is that cool, and worth the money BELIEVE ME.

Good luck, and learn where and when now will ya?

lightning0003

Regular
May 29, 2004
I myself have gotten more than my fair share of tickets :rolleyes: . There are two things that you can do.
First if you want to save some money goto court and plead quilty the judge will tell you to sit down till everyone is done. When he calls you back up he will tell you are on court supervision for the next four months. Then you pray to hell you don't get a ticket on your record in that period because if you do both tickets automatically go on your record.
Second you can drop a few hundred and get a lawyer and fight the ticket or he will talk to the prosecutor and bargain it down to a parking ticket or something. Then you will have the speeding ticket thrown out.

The second way is actually the best best but call the courthouse and have them recomend someone. Because they you have all the regular lawyers that appear there all the time and are well known. Because you don't want a lawyer that will piss off the prosecutor or judge then you will lose your license.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info