Eric needs to quit holding out on us

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
dont even bro, I called u a few times to go to the track and whatnot, they went too you know. Larry goes out with me, Ray does sometimes too and a few other members. I pm'd Shane and called him a few times, I totally want everyone to join, I like getting to know other people. Im outgoing arent I Hank, Im not a cocky dick that thinks Im better than anyone else.

My cell is 630-768-0761 if anyone wants to get ahold of me. Otherwise, pm me your numbers and I will call you ALL the next time I am back home and meet up with my buddies. Everyone is welcome, from Ford GT's to probes. If you like cars, shoot me your number.

Later guys :headbang:

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
00SVTdubs said:
dont even bro, I called u a few times to go to the track and whatnot, they went too you know.
So defensive Eric. Yeah, you called me a few times.... just never could make it. Im just giving you a hard time Sheesh....you should be aware of my playful side by now big guy :rolleyes:

Now that I know what you're always racing, Ill make it every time...even if its just to be the camera man :biggthump

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• hj16
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list