Anyone have recent experience with Indiana Traffic Court?

Fletch

Can't reMember
Mar 6, 2004
A friend just got a ticket in Knox, IN (Starke County) for going 82 in a 55. When she called the court house to try and settle or ask for driving school they gave her a hard time and stated that they may press "Reckless Driving" charges against her. Any advice or lawyer recommendations? She has a 4 year old traffic conviction for going "quite a bit over", I don't know how much.

Fletch

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
I got a ticket not too long ago by the Indiana State Police. 79 in a 55. Fortunetly, I was eligible for a program that lets you pay around $100+ to get supervision - all I had to do was fax them my driving record (clean). The problem is, I was just on the edge of being eligible for the program. If you were doing 25 or more over the limit, you are ineligible for the supervision program.

Plead guilty, pay the fine, have a nice day.

Fletch said:
A friend just got a ticket in Knox, IN (Starke County) for going 82 in a 55. When she called the court house to try and settle or ask for driving school they gave her a hard time and stated that they may press "Reckless Driving" charges against her. Any advice or lawyer recommendations? She has a 4 year old traffic conviction for going "quite a bit over", I don't know how much.

Fletch

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Fletch
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list