Good Deed for the Day

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I'm walking around a townhome subdivision today trying to organize the addresses for our upcoming cleaning project. 54 buildings that have to be broken up into five days. The homeowner's association wants to know exactly which buildings we will be doing which day [PITA].

Anyway a lady pulls up next to me and asks if I've seen her dog. I said no and asked what it looked like. She told me 20 lbs. Looks like a fox. Her phone # is on the collar. I said I would call her if I see it.

I get to the far end of the complex and see a dog walking around a yard. It looks like a fox. I call "Sheba" and her head pops up and she looks at me. I say "Sheba" again and she comes running her little legs out up to me. I grabbed her and checked her tags while she was trying to lick my face. Yep, it was Sheba alright. I pulled out my cell phone and called the # on the tags. The lady answered and I told her I was the guy she asked and that I found her dog. She couldn't thank me enough! I told her where I was and sat down on the grass hanging on to the dog until she got there. That's a boost to my Karma for the day. Made me feel good, too. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info