Who all is SVTOA in here?

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Tim (FearblueR1) is now my Asst. Chapter Director

We are trying to build up this Chapter, and I would like to see who all
would like to attend monthly meetings, car shows etc... :confused:

The first car show I plan (June) I will need all the help that I can get from you guys... (ATTENDANCE) as you will be the show :headbang:

I am going to talk to my dealer sponsor about some prizes etc. to be handed out... if you guys have any ideas, please let me know :D

hoofbeat

Mar 25, 2004
:
CobraSusie said:
Tim (FearblueR1) is now my Asst. Chapter Director

We are trying to build up this Chapter, and I would like to see who all
would like to attend monthly meetings, car shows etc... :confused:

The first car show I plan (June) I will need all the help that I can get from you guys... (ATTENDANCE) as you will be the show :headbang:

I am going to talk to my dealer sponsor about some prizes etc. to be handed out... if you guys have any ideas, please let me know :D
:clap: Susie, who is your sponsor? I make a Mustang and Fast Ford show at Barile Ford every year that thay have one. They are on Rt.30 by Valpo.. Their show is July 20. Let me know and i will try to make your show. I am a SVTOA member if it means anything.

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
hoofbeat said:
: :clap: Susie, who is your sponsor? I make a Mustang and Fast Ford show at Barile Ford every year that thay have one. They are on Rt.30 by Valpo.. Their show is July 20. Let me know and i will try to make your show. I am a SVTOA member if it means anything.
Paul Heuring Ford in Hobart, In.

What area are you from? You may be one of my members :dunno:

PETSNKE

DRIVEN
Mar 13, 2004
ShelbyGuy said:
while i carry an svtoa card, since the membership was free with the purchase of the cobra, svtoa sends me nothing. i have no idea when or where the meetings are. Nor do I care [i dont have a reason to yet].

You should at the very least be receiving "SVT Enthusiast" magazine. SVTOA national assumes you'll read it and contact a local chapter near you. Windy City SVTOA is sending out flyers this month, so if your address is currect in the data base, you will get something from us. If you like, you can PM me your first and last name and I could check it out from the green sheets they send me.

PETSNKE

DRIVEN
Mar 13, 2004
Flyn high again said:
Anybody know?---Will SVTOA send me the renewal form or do I have to dig one up myself? I bought my car May 7,'03 and I haven't gotten any kind of renewal notice yet. Tomorrow's my anniversary!

Happy Anniversary :biggrinpa

My membership expires at the end of the month also. I just called the phone number on the back on the card and asked about the renewal notices. They were mailed on April 9th via 4th class mail which takes about 4 weeks. Since I was on the phone with them I just renewed using a credit card which is what I'd do when the notice came anyway. About a month after renewing you will get a membership kit in the mail.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
PETSNKE said:
Happy Anniversary :biggrinpa

My membership expires at the end of the month also. I just called the phone number on the back on the card and asked about the renewal notices. They were mailed on April 9th via 4th class mail which takes about 4 weeks. Since I was on the phone with them I just renewed using a credit card which is what I'd do when the notice came anyway. About a month after renewing you will get a membership kit in the mail.

Thanks for the info. I'll try to find my card if I don't get the notice shortly. :biggthump

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
ShelbyGuy said:
while i carry an svtoa card, since the membership was free with the purchase of the cobra, svtoa sends me nothing. i have no idea when or where the meetings are. Nor do I care [i dont have a reason to yet].
the message forums aren't too active, but there is a posting on every event that every chapter holds for each month :)

Maybe look into that, and I plan on having some car shows etc. happening here soon, so don't go away :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info