Dropped my car off at Speed Inc today!

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
Check yourself, bitch

Jon just hollad at me and the snakes now making 465 hp and 491 lb/tq, put that in your pipe and smoke it!

He's gonna run the bitch cold tommorow morning after he ices down its marbles. Then we'll see what its got. I changed the mid pipe and got the jlt rai.

Wanna see me "O" face?

Oh OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
cobravenom39 said:
Jon just hollad at me and the snakes now making 465 hp and 491 lb/tq, put that in your pipe and smoke it!

He's gonna run the bitch cold tommorow morning after he ices down its marbles. Then we'll see what its got. I changed the mid pipe and got the jlt rai.

Wanna see me "O" face?

Oh OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH
So based on your previous numbers in your sig, you got and extra 3HP / 3tq ... and that's with the addition of a midpipe and cold air? :confused:

and you're happy with that?

am I missing something here :dunno:

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Cobra_Jack said:
So based on your previous numbers in your sig, you got and extra 3HP / 3tq ... ans that with the addition of a midpipe and cold air? :confused:

and you're happy with that?

am I missing something here :dunno:
Those numbers were from the cars previous owner on a different dyno. If you remember at the Dyno Day I believe he only made 450~hp and 470~tq....correct me if Im wrong Andy.

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
hj16 said:
Those numbers were from the cars previous owner on a different dyno. If you remember at the Dyno Day I believe he only made 450~hp and 470~tq....correct me if Im wrong Andy.

Yes the numbers on my sigs were from the previous owner. The numbers jon just got me were after 4 runs and the car was hot. He will run it again tommorow to see the real deal from cold.

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
Dammmmmmmmmmmnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John ran the car cold this morning and after adjusting the a/f the fucker dropped 466 hp and 498 lb/tq. You should see my a/f ratio. It looks like he put a ruler at 11.6 and drew it across. It is fucking flat across the whole power band. This guy is unbelievable and the car even feels faster. I went up the hill near my apartment at full throttle and I though I was gonna leave the ground. The pull is rigoddamndiculous! Well worth a little over half a grand!! I'd recommend it to anyone.

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
cobravenom39 said:
John ran the car cold this morning and after adjusting the a/f the fucker dropped 466 hp and 498 lb/tq. You should see my a/f ratio. It looks like he put a ruler at 11.6 and drew it across. It is fucking flat across the whole power band. This guy is unbelievable and the car even feels faster. I went up the hill near my apartment at full throttle and I though I was gonna leave the ground. The pull is rigoddamndiculous! Well worth a little over half a grand!! I'd recommend it to anyone.
very impressive...

how much did it run you?

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
cobravenom39 said:

I'd like to see your graphs with A/F. Mine pulled EXACTLY the same 466 and 498 at Speed Inc..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info