Anyone go to the Dudes Performance open house on Sunday?

JoeGT38

UNIT38
Mar 8, 2004
SNK BITN said:
That was a pretty cool show, lots of nice cars showed up. Couple of 03/04's showed up and was wondering if it was anyone from here. Saw the Sonic Blue coupe strap up to the dyno, very nice numbers! :biggthump
I didn't go but I wanted to, what dyno did they use? The guy that tunes for them is BV Performance and they used Garage Quiwe dyno by the airport. I was just curious which dyno was closer to Dudes.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
SNK BITN said:
That was a pretty cool show, lots of nice cars showed up. Couple of 03/04's showed up and was wondering if it was anyone from here. Saw the Sonic Blue coupe strap up to the dyno, very nice numbers! :biggthump

There was a few of us up there. The blue cobra on the dyno was Ray's (Painter). Victor, Darrin, Ray, Angel, Rafiel, and myself were all up there. It was a good time. It was cool to hang out with all of you.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
1MeanGT

Mike's car

Attachments

• DSC01072.jpg
    DSC01072.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 208

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Scared4's brother

Sorry forgot your name and I think I never introduced myself, sorry! By the way is your car a real Steeda and is it really supercharged? My g/f was asking... and I didn't KNOW!!! Whoops.... SWEET CAR MAN.

Attachments

• DSC01074.jpg
    DSC01074.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 175

SNK BITN

Regular
Mar 10, 2004
Wicked, I was like the 1st guy to come and ask you about your car. I was the Asian dude with the brown hat and red eyes (I dont have to tell you why my eyes were red do you? :D). You guys got some sweet rides. I hid my cobra in the back of the oil lube place cause I didnt clean it and its too slow to park at the show. We gotta cruise sometime Wicked!

SNK BITN

Regular
Mar 10, 2004
Did ya'll catch that Lexus SC300 on the dyno? You didnt hear a thing until the turbo started spoolin then all of a sudden WHHHOOOOOOOSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That fockin thing pulled 639 rwhp on that portable dyno. I talked to the owner for a while, its a supra motor and tranny and it swapped directly into the SC300, single thumper runnin on low boost, yikes that thing is a screamer.

SNK BITN

Regular
Mar 10, 2004
Oh, I wasnt the only one who was ashamed of a dirty car, there was a singl'd RX7 and a Ferrari 360 in back with me not showing cause of their dirty rides. But I have to say, I dont care if my Ferrari 360 was covered from top to bottom in fresh mud, I'd still roll up in it. He was there with the Viper guys.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info