A little help!!!

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Anybody want to help me uninstall my blower Friday? Joe (Soap) and me have been talking, and we agreed to meet up in Kalamazoo Friday at 7pm. Sooo, I need to have my blower off by 4pm. And I need a place to do it, and a place for my car to sit for a day.

Can anybody PLEASE offer their services??? Lyle? Dan? Tim?........Cliff??? I know its very last minute...sorry :(

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I have to work during the day on Friday and won't be home until 2 pm or so. If you can't get somewhere to work on it, you could use my house or work garages and I could help after I get home. When are you going to reinstall? Don't forget that John's meeting is Saturday. I'm trying to switch my schedule around so I can make that.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Flyn high again said:
I have to work during the day on Friday and won't be home until 2 pm or so. If you can't get somewhere to work on it, you could use my house or work garages and I could help after I get home. When are you going to reinstall? Don't forget that John's meeting is Saturday. I'm trying to switch my schedule around so I can make that.
Well Clifford, looks like its you and me :eek3: Think we can get that blower off and all the way to Kalamazoo by 7pm? how about 8pm?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
It doesn't take that long. Like I said, you can get most of the accessories off before I get home if you like. It just takes 2 people when you get down to the blower and manifold. I bet if we started around 2 it would be off by 4-5 PM. Make sure you have the procedure instructions. I think they're online somewhere. If not, Lyle had a set. You want to do it in my garage at my house? Or at your parents? BTW I have to work Sunday morning also so I won't be home until early afternoon. I wonder what Lyle's doing on Sunday? He's the one who did most of the work with his blower install.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Take your pick. I can either bring tools to your house or you can park in my garage for a couple days. My wife can put her mini van outside. It doesn't matter to me. If you get a chance look up the removal/install instructions and let me know what tools we need so I can make sure I have them. I have 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" drive sockets but I don't have any flexible elbow ones which I think Lyle used on one of the back bolts. The biggest hassle was the back bolts and attachments IMHO. Lyle was lying on top of his engine putting them back in. Are you replacing all the gaskets? You can possibly re-use them but if one gets messed up on removal that could delay your reinstall. I'll PM you my phone number.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Dana says he'll try to make it. I know that would make you feel better, Hank. LOL! Anyone else who is interested, burgers, beer, and brats at my house. 2:30-3PM or so until ???

22385 Prairie Trail Lane, Frankfort.
Harlem South to Laraway [1 mile or so South of Rt. 30]. Laraway West to 80th Ave. 80th Ave. South a couple hundred feet to the entrance to the subdivision [Lakeview Estates]. Turn right into subdivision. My street is the 3rd one in. Red ranch.

Cliff

Edit- Mapquest: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...&zipcode=60423&search=++Search++&finditform=1

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Flyn high again said:
Anyone who wants to stop over for a beer or soda is welcome. I also want to take some before and after pics.

EDIT-Chicago Mike says he may stop by so why don't we do it at my house? I could throw some burgers and brats on the grill. :biggthump
What kind of Pop does everybody want? Ill pick up some on the way to Cliff's House. Also, Ill probably bring either Pork Chops or Ribs if anybody wants some. :dunno:

Dana

Bluesmobile
Mar 2, 2004
I'll bring my tools

tylertool_1777_3887302

tylertool_1780_26458608

Diet Coke please.

Dan

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
I just finished a can of Fresca. I have some Tab in the fridge. Tab was almost discontinued but I [and others] called Coca Cola corporate down in Georgia and talked them out of it. I would remind you that Michael J. Fox drinks it but then NyteByte might say that the Aspartame is what caused his MS... Every time I open a can lately I'm thinking about that diet pop is poison thread... :confused:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info