Where is Andy?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
OK, I've thought about it and it's time for the truth to come out. Andy is......a Super Hero. He is on assignment. I figure you guys are friends so you can know about him. Just don't tell anybody! I'll leave it up to you to guess which Super Hero he is:

1. HellBoy

2. The Flash

3. Robin

4. The Incredible Hulk

5. Spiderman

6. ???

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Flyn high again said:
OK, I've thought about it and it's time for the truth to come out. Andy is......a Super Hero. He is on assignment. I figure you guys are friends so you can know about him. Just don't tell anybody! I'll leave it up to you to guess which Super Hero he is:

1. HellBoy

2. The Flash

3. Robin

4. The Incredible Hulk

5. Spiderman

6. Gary from the Ambiguously Gay Duo
Im thinking #6 on this one :p

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Welcome back... it's been quiet without you around here. We were starting to worry about ya. Now start talking your trash as you see everyone missed ya...

PS Carl, I just realized what you meant about the pic in my sig... I'll have to fix it tomorrow.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
cobravenom39 said:
You're still my boy, though

Andy, stop it with the straight lines. I'm having a hard time not putting a punch line on the end of your quote. ROTFL!

It's good to see you posting again. We missed you. :clap:

Hey, Paul [Hssss03] from St. Louis is thinking about what to install with his stereo in his '03. Would you mind telling him what you have? He's a good guy who came to a meeting last year. Here's the thread: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96265

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info