Quiet in here....

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
I have co workers in town, so I have been, um working... as Mike said, some of us have jobs! I agree with Hank that we can't be the board, as much as I would like to... we want all of you to join in and throw in your .02.

One of the other reasons I haven't been posting, as Hanks knows, that I have been doing some research on our cars and the products that are available. Let's just say I am getting antsy! Now I know how Hank feels being away from his car.

Can you believe, that the last time I drove or saw my car was on Easter Sunday? Wow, that is a long time... the real reason is that I am too lazy to bring her out, because I have been so busy that I don't want to wash the damn thing!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Flatliner said:
being away from his car.

Can you believe, that the last time I drove or saw my car was on Easter Sunday? Wow, that is a long time... the real reason is that I am too lazy to bring her out, because I have been so busy that I don't want to wash the damn thing!

I don't know how you can stay away from your car like that. I have withdrawals after a day or two if I don't drive mine.

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
folding laundry for the club event

northwoods region shelby american automobile club
mid america motorplex
council bluffs, iowa
may 1-2, 2004

i'll be the guy
driving grey 2003 cobra #717
or
the guy with the green camera bag and a miniature schnauzer [the track is dog-friendly!]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info