Private Message receipt requested

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
Cliff - the snake is out today. Did you want to hear the exhaust setup? Borla Stingers + Bassani catted X. I did an under the tunnel rev today, holy schniekies it was loud, and 3 cop cars appeared all together around the next bend (downtown homewood, I think the Police Station is right there) but I kept it quiet, then I heard tires squeeling and mad revving in the distance, and all 3 cops took off in that direction ... whew hehe. If they catch that guy they are going to be like "we heard you revving it up down there!" :eek:h:

nytebyte said:
OOoo, that's gotta hurt!! :dark2:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Obviously some people haven't figured it out from the amount of times I have to push OK for that stupid box. I try to be nice because it's an honest mistake and some of the people don't know and then you guys start acting all "I'm so smart and you're not". OK, Braniacs, who's up for a game of chess? Want to put your car titles on the line? :D I could use a few more Cobras for spare parts. LOL. :cool1:

Edit-Mike, I've decided on the Bassani. Thanks, though. :biggthump
What you're talking about is exactly what I don't want...

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Titles? Cliff if your car is paid for DAMN... this ain't Grease dude, we didn't pull the cars out of a junkyard and rehab them! Most of us have car payments, I think... ;)

I never intended for you to believe that I am smarter than you, but if you have that insecurity... jump in your car, lay on the boost, and I will be jealous... as I haven't driven my car for about 3 weeks, talk about major withdrawl... do you need parts for the half shafts and hubs you keep screwing up?

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
Race for the title + take over payments :biggthump

Flatliner said:
Titles? Cliff if your car is paid for DAMN... this ain't Grease dude, we didn't pull the cars out of a junkyard and rehab them! Most of us have car payments, I think... ;)

I never intended for you to believe that I am smarter than you, but if you have that insecurity... jump in your car, lay on the boost, and I will be jealous... as I haven't driven my car for about 3 weeks, talk about major withdrawl... do you need parts for the half shafts and hubs you keep screwing up?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info