S351 Flyby

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Scream'n95Cobra said:
Thats not an S351. I'm pretty sure its S/C'ed GT with saleen body kit, but pretty confident its not an S351. Good vid though, he came out of nowhere.
Actually Andy, it is a S351. Its the owner of UndergroundRacings car. He has a Yellow with Black Rims 99 S351, and the car in the video is it :cool1:

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
That was damn impressive... but what was done to the 03? If it was stock, then the s351 can pull hard on them... but that is no different than what happens when I race a slightly modded 03... they walk me like he walks those cars.

The video is awsome... anyone know how the s351 does at the track?

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
That was some type of modded mustang/

I doubt that was a real Saleen. Even a s351s or a s281e is not much faster than our cars. Think about it, If you had the coin to purchase a rare collector car like that, would you severly modify it to the extreme that the person in this video has clearly done? And ruin its resale value, moreover. Most likely it is some kind of modified mustang or more likely cobra with a body kit.

That fucker was moving like a saleen SR, though! Props to him.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
cobravenom39 said:
I doubt that was a real Saleen. Even a s351s or a s281e is not much faster than our cars.
The car is owned by the owner of UndergroundRacing, and yes its real. There are many modded S351s, all it takes is a pulley to up the boost. And S281Es run 11.70s with just tires. That rapes a stock 03. Once again, pulley that car, add some longtubes and watch out :eek3:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info