Bassani Exhaust?

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
WOW, that's high, even at RPMoutlet's price of $755.xx http://www.rpmoutlet.com/03cobrbasheaders.htm

Give Tito a ring or e-mail to find out where he got his. Maybe Bassani is expensive to begin with though.... you could go with a STANDARD Borla (like Steeda's)

Flyn high again said:
I'm looking for a Bassani cat back exhaust for my car. Powerhouse Performance wants $795 + tax. This seems a little high to me. Where did you guys get yours?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
If we're only talking a few dollars, I don't mind giving Powerhouse the business but if it's $100 or so... I think I'll research it a little over the weekend and see if they will match whatever I find to make the sale.

Bassani is expensive but I didn't think it was $795 expensive.
Mike, stop making me think about it. It's taken me almost a year to decide on Bassani. :idea:
Susie, good price. Grrr. :D

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
To satisfy everyones' curiosity, I'm going to take Don's Bassani when he pulls it off. Anyone know where halfway is between Frankfort and Lafayette? I'll have to look at a map. Thanks to everyone for your help. :biggthump

Everyone mark this day down in your books. The day Cliff decided to start modding his car. :D

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Flyn high again said:
To satisfy everyones' curiosity, I'm going to take Don's Bassani when he pulls it off. Anyone know where halfway is between Frankfort and Lafayette? I'll have to look at a map. Thanks to everyone for your help. :biggthump

Everyone mark this day down in your books. The day Cliff decided to start modding his car. :D

Its about damn time! ;) Now you need a pulley! :p

(This coming from someone without a pulley. :rolleyes: )

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
I listened to many guys' cars and eventually decided on Bassani which had been one of my first choices. The Borla also sounds great [but loud] as well as Flowmaster, Dynomax, Magnaflow and others sounding good. I decided I liked the deep pitched sound of the Bassani best. I remember following Tito's car for a while last year and it sounded sweeet. It's all a personal choice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info