ChicagoSVT, Tire Rack, MSC

Robertson Racin

Regular
Mar 2, 2004
This is the plan

I have that account with Tire Rack, on behalf of ChicagoSVT. com, I am offering anyone on this board my cost on anything from Tire Rack. The catch is, my account is a COD account, so I would need peoples money upfront on orders, and everything ships to Lafayette, but I would be willing to drive 1/2 way to deliver the orders... Also, anyone that orders, I would like (on behalf of ChicagoSVT) them to donate at LEAST $10 for the event... The savings aren't great, but, they help....

SreamnCobra, HJ16.. I can't tell you how much money will be donated, but, I would like ChicagoSVT to be known for trying to help.... :biggthump

wtw5974

What in the Hell?
Mar 2, 2004
I need more tires :) :biggthump PM or email me your contact information.

Tim

Robertson Racin said:
This is the plan

I have that account with Tire Rack, on behalf of ChicagoSVT. com, I am offering anyone on this board my cost on anything from Tire Rack. The catch is, my account is a COD account, so I would need peoples money upfront on orders, and everything ships to Lafayette, but I would be willing to drive 1/2 way to deliver the orders... Also, anyone that orders, I would like (on behalf of ChicagoSVT) them to donate at LEAST $10 for the event... The savings aren't great, but, they help....

SreamnCobra, HJ16.. I can't tell you how much money will be donated, but, I would like ChicagoSVT to be known for trying to help.... :biggthump

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info